GTCC Four-Four-Tree

Started by SVT_Power, March 26, 2007, 05:38:56 PM

SVT_Power

Fine next piece of information down the chain. The new Aston Martin V8 Vantage.

To some up the chain, M6 - Latiga - Hendrik Fisker - Aston Martin V8 Vantage -????????- the car.
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

sandertheshark

Quote from: Minpin on March 26, 2007, 07:00:21 PM
when the thread starter says its an easy one to "move things along" it never is.. :cry: :partyon:
I've noticed that.

Pancor

SVT_Power

The easiest ones by far are Iffy's ones
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

SVT_Power

sandertheshark

Quote from: M_power on March 26, 2007, 08:39:44 PM
Fine next piece of information down the chain. The new Aston Martin V8 Vantage.

To some up the chain, M6 - Latiga - Hendrik Fisker - Aston Martin V8 Vantage -????????- the car.

It's the LatigO, not LatigA - Actually the Latigo CS is the one with the M6/M5 V-10 engine, the base Latigo is derived from the 650i.  And Fisker's first name is Henrik, not Hendrik.

Raghavan

SVT_Power

Quote from: sandertheshark on March 26, 2007, 08:43:51 PM
It's the LatigO, not LatigA - Actually the Latigo CS is the one with the M6/M5 V-10 engine, the base Latigo is derived from the 650i.  And Fisker's first name is Henrik, not Hendrik.

I couldn't remember the spelling of the Latigo (i spelt it right in the last GTCC). Now that i think about it, i did wonder which engine it had (didn't know there was a CS version).

SVT_Power

SVT_Power

Raghavan

sandertheshark

It's the old Aston Martin V8, isn't it?

SVT_Power

sandertheshark

SVT_Power

Aston Martin DBS but i guess you're right

sandertheshark

Quote from: M_power on March 26, 2007, 08:53:37 PM
Aston Martin DBS but i guess you're right
Thank god that's over.

And that was a wicked web you wove right there.

SVT_Power

Quote from: sandertheshark on March 26, 2007, 08:55:46 PM
Thank god that's over.

And that was a wicked web you wove right there.

:lol:

SVT_Power

Well the chain i was looking for was

M6 - Latigo - Fisker - new Vantage - old Vantage - DBS (which was the predecessor to the Vantage)