GTCC 456

Started by TheIntrepid, April 04, 2007, 07:10:54 PM

SVT_Power

How about this very general hint? American, European, or Japanese? Or even broader - domestic or imported?
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

ro51092

SVT_Power

man...what the hell was he thinking when he pulled that one.
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Raghavan

Do you know the answer?

SVT_Power

If you give me an answer to either of my questions, yes i do.

Raghavan

No hint. :nono:
As for your second question, Trep was trying to inflate his e-penis that week. A sad week in history. :nono:

SVT_Power

The great CarSpin history. We must erase Intrepid from the records.

PS look in chat thread

Raghavan

PS start guessing cars bub.

SVT_Power

PS Give me a hint bubblybubbybub

Raghavan

It was made in the '70's.

SVT_Power

right. Navigation in the 70s.

Raghavan

I already said no hints. :nono: Stop asking me.

J86

Raghavan

heelntoe

hint hint? :lol:

infinity fx?
@heelntoe

Raghavan

The Pirate

So, what was that hint?  I must have missed it...
1989 Audi 80 quattro, 2001 Mazda Protege ES

Secretary of the "I Survived the Volvo S80 thread" Club

Quote from: omicron on July 10, 2007, 10:58:12 PM
After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

Raghavan

Trep said no hints.

TheIntrepid

They're playing with you Rag...stfu.

HINT: It's not an American car.

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

SVT_Power

Quote from: Raghavan on April 05, 2007, 11:02:19 AM
Trep said no hints.

Well we all know we can't take anything he says seriously...

ifcar

SVT_Power

Not an american car...but sold in North america nonetheless since the screen has english on it.

Raghavan

How do you know it's not an American car?
And it's not a Focus.

ifcar

Quote from: M_power on April 05, 2007, 01:54:30 PM
Not an american car...but sold in North america nonetheless since the screen has english on it.

I meant the Euro Focus. It could have been sold in England or Australia but not NA.

The Pirate

After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

SVT_Power

Raghavan

No Euro Focus as well.

The Pirate

Quote from: M_power on April 05, 2007, 02:08:58 PM
i guessed that one already

Hmmm, I found a pic of an IS interior that looks just like the picture in question.

Raghavan

SVT_Power

Quote from: The Pirate on April 05, 2007, 02:12:51 PM

Hmmm, I found a pic of an IS interior that looks just like the picture in question.

so did i actually  :lol: