Rather straightforward...

'Stang [Shelby GT]
10 (23.8%)
GTO
32 (76.2%)

Total Members Voted: 38

FordSVT

Quote from: HEMI666 on April 16, 2007, 08:13:00 PM
The new one isn't that bad, but it's not great either.? But all the Mustangs I have owned are Fox and SN95s.? The interiors were shit, but like I said, if I cared about interiors I wouldn't love the Mustang.? If nice interiors matters to you and that would stop you from buying a Mustang, then you don't "get" the Mustang anyway.?

If the interior was legitimately SHIT, like an 86 Topaz, then yes, that would probably prevent me from buying one.

That's certainly not even close to the case though. I really like the interior design, it's distinctive, unique and decidedly "Mustang". And it's build solidly, but the material quality of my Mazda is much better. I'd have paid an extra $500 for better materials to be honest.
-FordSVT-

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: FordSVT on April 17, 2007, 10:50:03 AM
If the interior was legitimately SHIT, like an 86 Topaz, then yes, that would probably prevent me from buying one.

That's certainly not even close to the case though. I really like the interior design, it's distinctive, unique and decidedly "Mustang". And it's build solidly, but the material quality of my Mazda is much better. I'd have paid an extra $500 for better materials to be honest.
-FordSVT-

Back in '86, I believe the Topaz had a relatively decent interior.  :tounge:
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

850CSi

I really opened a can of worms here...  :lol:

SVT666

Quote from: FordSVT on April 17, 2007, 10:50:03 AM

-FordSVT-
We agree.  I like the design, the materials could have been better, but the materials weren't and aren't the worst I've seen.  It doesn't matter much to me if the interior of my Mustang is as nice as a Mazda or VW.  I care more about what's under the hood and if I can send the rear tires up in smoke.

FordSVT

Quote from: HEMI666 on April 17, 2007, 10:56:59 AM
We agree.? I like the design, the materials could have been better, but the materials weren't and aren't the worst I've seen.? It doesn't matter much to me if the interior of my Mustang is as nice as a Mazda or VW.? I care more about what's under the hood and if I can send the rear tires up in smoke.

Agree super-excellent one hundred percent!!!!

-FordSVT-