GTCC #500

Started by SVT_Power, May 13, 2007, 04:59:37 PM

SVT_Power

Giving hints without my permission :nono:
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

TheIntrepid

You owe another one anyway.. :P

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

SVT_Power

NEW HINT: Brand has been mentioned already.
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

93JC

TheIntrepid

Raghavan

SVT_Power

Raghavan

SVT_Power

Raghavan

SVT_Power

Michael Estorol

renault alpine a610

SVT_Power

ifcar

SVT_Power

CJ

TheIntrepid

CJ

Ferrari Berlinetta Boxer?

TheIntrepid

CJ

CJ

CJ

And yes, I'm well aware of BB standing for Berlinetta Boxer.

TheIntrepid

I see you're confident that it's a Ferrari.

I'm not confirming nor denying this.

No it's not a 512 of any kind.

CJ

TheIntrepid

I don't think the F40 had pop-up headlights, so no.

CJ

The F40 DID have pop up lights.  They were the top lights.

TheIntrepid

Sorry, I forgot. It's not that anyway.

CJ

And it wasn't avaliable in white...so that's basically dead.

IS IT A TESTAROSSA?!?!?!?!

SVT_Power

SVT_Power

You might get the answer faster if you try another brand ;)