GTCC #500

Started by SVT_Power, May 13, 2007, 04:59:37 PM

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

sandertheshark

And Trep: as far as Ferrari designs go, that one's pretty mediocre.

sandertheshark

Quote from: M_power on May 15, 2007, 10:16:49 PM
p0st the next 1!
Will do.  But I'll need somebuddy to run it for me.

SVT_Power

give trep a break. He thinks camry's are the greatest things ever.
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

SVT_Power

i should be able to run it for you

sandertheshark

Quote from: M_power on May 15, 2007, 10:18:46 PM
i should be able to run it for you
Ok.  I'll PM it to you.