GTCC #500

Started by SVT_Power, May 13, 2007, 04:59:37 PM

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

SVT_Power

now that we're on a new page, time for a hint. Let's see..
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

2o6

SVT_Power

SVT_Power

TheIntrepid

Quote from: Raghavan on May 13, 2007, 09:10:36 PM
Probably a dashboard vent.
Accord?

Flip-up headlight... sir.

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

SVT_Power

last time i checked flip up headlights weren't a car

TheIntrepid

Quote from: M_power on May 13, 2007, 09:18:57 PM
last time i checked flip up headlights weren't a car

I was telling him that that is definitely what the picture is of.

SVT_Power

Quote from: TheIntrepid on May 13, 2007, 09:28:47 PM
I was telling him that that is definitely what the picture is of.

oh you think u know what it is dont you?

TheIntrepid

Quote from: M_power on May 13, 2007, 09:29:33 PM
oh you think u know what it is dont you?

Don't see you denying it. :huh:

SVT_Power

because im giving out hints every page.

Raghavan

Quote from: TheIntrepid on May 13, 2007, 09:16:47 PM
Flip-up headlight... sir.
Well, the sides are all jagged-y so i thought maybe it was a vent.

Minpin

?Do you expect me to talk?"
"No, Mr Bond. I expect you to die!?

SVT_Power

SVT_Power

Raghavan

SVT_Power

B |\|/| \/\/   |\|/| 1?

no.

Raghavan

SVT_Power

Raghavan

SVT_Power

Raghavan

SVT_Power

Raghavan

SVT_Power

Minpin

SVT_Power

Minpin

Raghavan

SVT_Power

we've had those two guesses already