numero cinco-cien y uno

Started by sandertheshark, May 15, 2007, 10:25:42 PM

sandertheshark

all inquiries will go through Eddie while the Shark is out.

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

SVT_Power

sandertheshark

Quote from: M_power on May 15, 2007, 10:27:49 PM
nvm too late :lol:
sorry.

I was logging off in  couple minutes anyway.  Did you know it?

SVT_Power

SVT_Power

sandertheshark

No harm done then.  I leave this thread in your capable hands.

SVT_Power

ro51092

Raghavan

Raghavan

Raghavan

ro51092

Raghavan

SVT_Power

well that was quick. Yes to Ro the Ho.

ro51092

Raghavan

I don't want it, Ho. I already did #499.
If you don't want it though i'll take it.

ro51092

Quote from: Raghavan on May 15, 2007, 10:43:38 PM
I don't want it, Ho. I already did #499.
If you don't want it though i'll take it.

When I way that you can take it, that usually means that I don't want it. n00b. :rolleyes:

SVT_Power

one of you two brownies just fucking take it

Raghavan

Quote from: ro51092 on May 15, 2007, 10:44:53 PM
When I way that you can take it, that usually means that I don't want it. n00b. :rolleyes:
geez sry old man