Thinking about a TT...

Started by 850CSi, June 20, 2005, 09:25:48 AM

ifcar

No, there's nothing to say to someone who gives a car a review listing no positive attributes and ignores the fact that all of his complaints about it are shared with virtually everything it competes with.

TBR

QuoteNo, there's nothing to say to someone who gives a car a review listing no positive attributes and ignores the fact that all of his complaints about it are shared with virtually everything it competes with.
You just said something, there is nothing wrong with expecting passion in a car.  

ifcar

Saying that a car doesn't have passion is one thing, and that's fine, especially if a car clearly doesn't.  

850CSi

QuoteFaris, may I suggest a wagon?  Lower insurance in theory, they look better atleast IMO, and performance is the same as a sedan.
I don't need the space or practicality of a sedan, let alone a wagon.

And the E90 wagon likely won't be available for at least another year. The A4 is likely going to be replaced soon after I return from my 1-month vacation overseas.

TBR

Will you still be posting while you are away?  

BMWDave

Faris is a Junior in HS, not a 40 year old father of three. A wagon would be the epitome of uncool.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Tom

QuoteFaris is a Junior in HS, not a 40 year old father of three. A wagon would be the epitome of uncool.
:rolleyes:  

850CSi

QuoteWill you still be posting while you are away?
I'll stop in every now and then.

850CSi

QuoteFaris is a Junior in HS, not a 40 year old father of three. A wagon would be the epitome of uncool.
SENIOR!!!!!!!!!

BMWDave

SENIOR!!!!!!!!!
I meant this past year....you still arent technically a senior B)

but yes, you will be a senior very soon.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

TBR

QuoteWill you still be posting while you are away?
I'll stop in every now and then.
Good :)

Raza

:rolleyes:
I second that  :rolleyes:  
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Tom

I drive a Buick!  Would a wagon be more uncool than that?

ifcar

Depends. If it were a Buick wagon, yes. :lol:

Raza

If he were perhaps driving the wagon depicted in my signature, he'd be uncool up until he smokes some dumbass's 'stang at a stoplight.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Tom

QuoteDepends. If it were a Buick wagon, yes. :lol:
Not if it were a '94-'96 Roadmaster.  Then I would be master of the road.  Seriously, those cars are fast.  

Raza

Not if it were a '94-'96 Roadmaster.  Then I would be master of the road.  Seriously, those cars are fast.
You'd have to be a master of the road.  It says it in the name!

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

ifcar

I know, what a sleeper.  B)

I was thinking Century wagon though, that would be pretty "uncool". So would a minivan, probably.

Tom

I know, what a sleeper.  B)

I was thinking Century wagon though, that would be pretty "uncool". So would a minivan, probably.
Yeah, it doesn't get much worse than an old, slow wagon that says Buick on it and has sides covered in fake wood.

ifcar

How about an old, slow wagon that says Oldsmobile on it and has its sides covered in fake wood? (Ciera wagon)

Tom

Faris, forget the Bimmer and look into one of these :lol:   They tear up the twisties.

sorry, I'll stop disrupting this thread now

cawimmer430

QuoteWhile were offtopic.....
"Ghetto Life" is a good '80s song by Rick James.  :rockon:  
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie