Zonda
4 (14.8%)
Something else
1 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

sportyaccordy

When it comes to supercars, NOTHING beats the F40

the Teuton

Sporty, that's why I made this a modern car thread.  If I wanted to do something from an earlier era, I'd probably have stuck the XJ220, F40, F1, 959, and several other cars together.  This makes it a bit different/tougher.

Also, I'm a bit surprised that no one has picked the $700k Koenigsegg.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

TheIntrepid

Quote from: the Teuton on May 19, 2007, 08:15:38 PM
Sporty, that's why I made this a modern car thread.  If I wanted to do something from an earlier era, I'd probably have stuck the XJ220, F40, F1, 959, and several other cars together.  This makes it a bit different/tougher.

I don't have $700k.

Ironically, I picked the $1 million Veyron. :mask:

-Check your PMs-

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

the Teuton

Quote from: TheIntrepid on May 19, 2007, 08:19:25 PM
I don't have $700k.

Ironically, I picked the $1 million Veyron. :mask:

-Check your PMs-

Replied.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Raghavan

I voted S7, but i'd rather have the Noble M400. :praise:
Too bad it's not over $100k... jeez, i'm saying that like it's a bad thing!

Nethead

Quote from: the Teuton on May 19, 2007, 08:15:38 PM
Sporty, that's why I made this a modern car thread.? If I wanted to do something from an earlier era, I'd probably have stuck the XJ220, F40, F1, 959, and several other cars together.? This makes it a bit different/tougher.

the Teuton:  The Nethead here picked the Koenigsegg.  If the Ferrari FFX had been in the mix, this decision would have been a lot tougher.  BTW, Koenigsegg CCRs sold for about $350,000 US new in Europe just a coupla years ago.  These were the Euro specs CCRs, of course, but it was a Euro specs CCR that held title to the world's fastest production car until the Veyron upped that record by 11 MPH for an extra million dollars.
So many stairs...so little time...

850CSi

It was tough for me between the Saleen and the Koenigsegg (like, I flip-flop between the two). This time I went for the Saleen.

I also love the Aston, but it can't match the two^.

I'd rather have any other car in any other then vs. now than the Veyron, with the exception of all the Camries besides the 4th gen.

heelntoe

Quote from: Nethead on May 19, 2007, 09:03:33 PM
the Teuton:  The Nethead here picked the Koenigsegg.  If the Ferrari FFX had been in the mix, this decision would have been a lot tougher.  BTW, Koenigsegg CCRs sold for about $350,000 US new in Europe just a coupla years ago.  These were the Euro specs CCRs, of course, but it was a Euro specs CCR that held title to the world's fastest production car until the Veyron upped that record by 11 MPH for an extra million dollars.
euro spec CCR were the only ones produced, there was never a US spec CCR. the CCX will be the first one to be sold in the US.
@heelntoe

SVT_Power

hmm...Zonda or CGT. I think i'd have the zonda
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna