Are pick-up beds standard sizes?

Started by Rupert, May 20, 2007, 04:02:43 PM

Rupert

Ha! You're more SOL than I!

I emailed about one of them that would fit, but I haven't got a reply yet.
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

FordSVT

Quote from: Psilos on June 11, 2007, 06:56:49 PM
You find them, then.

Sorry, I've got better things to do than complete a lazy man's work for him.  :ohyeah:

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.

TheIntrepid

Oh come on guys, cut it out. You're both above arguing over trivial matters.

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

Rupert

FordSVT

Quote from: Psilos on June 12, 2007, 07:47:56 PM
Like post on an internet forum?

I don't think you want to get into comparing post counts, Mr. Busy Fingers.   :mrcool:

SVT_Power

you two post count n00bs - silence.
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Rupert

Yeah, but I'm not the one claiming to have a life or be too busy to do the same thing I've been doing, which is looking on craigsfuckinglist.

You're basically claiming things that are patently false, like saying polar bears eat penguins.

heelntoe

Quote from: Tave on June 11, 2007, 08:47:52 PM
Find me a chip for the Aveo.
that's not as hard as it sounds. it depends on your budget though.
@heelntoe

FordSVT

Quote from: Psilos on June 12, 2007, 10:26:46 PM
Yeah, but I'm not the one claiming to have a life or be too busy to do the same thing I've been doing, which is looking on craigsfuckinglist.

You're basically claiming things that are patently false, like saying polar bears eat penguins.

Wow, I was just joking a little, you actually sound like you're getting angry. I didn't realize you were going to get so emotionally invested in this thread about your little truck cap, I'll leave before you start to cry .   :cry:

:rolleyes:

Tave

Quote from: heelntoe on June 13, 2007, 05:18:53 AM
that's not as hard as it sounds. it depends on your budget though.

Really? I tried awhile ago and couldn't find anything.
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

Rupert

Quote from: FordSVT on June 13, 2007, 07:27:00 AM
Wow, I was just joking a little, you actually sound like you're getting angry. I didn't realize you were going to get so emotionally invested in this thread about your little truck cap, I'll leave before you start to cry .   :cry:

:rolleyes:

Uh-huh. See, on the internet, you can't tell what the tone of someone's voice might be. Looked to me like you were just being an ass.

And you can't say my replies didn't have an element of humor to them.

FordSVT

Hence my extensive use of smilies.  ;)

In any case, truce, it was never my intention to piss you off or insult you.

Rupert

Well, the smilies didn't do a very good job...

At any rate, s'all good...

I bought that cheap canopy today. It came off of a Toyota, and it fits well enough. Needs a cleaning, and it's got this weird paint on textured black stuff... I think it's homemade. All in all, worth every bit of the $40 I paid.  :mrcool:

omicron

heelntoe

Quote from: Tave on June 13, 2007, 01:36:03 PM
Really? I tried awhile ago and couldn't find anything.
they started selling the aveo here just a year or so ago, so they aren't available yet but somebody will bring it out soon.
@heelntoe

Rupert