Tons of pictures of New S Class-56K warning

Started by BMWDave, June 20, 2005, 01:03:18 PM

Minpin

QuoteQUOTE (BMWDave @ Jun 23 2005, 12:26 PM)
QUOTE (TBR @ Jun 23 2005, 12:25 PM)
The interior is no worse than the 7-series' imho, though I do wish it wasn't quite so close to the 7-series'. Both the headlights and the taillights look awfully tacky and the wheels are poorly designed, but other than that the exterior looks good. Also, who needs 2 idrive type control knobs? 

Which wheel are you talking about? The ones on the red or the ones on the silver? I also dont like the ones on the red. They should be more shiny, and they dont fit on a S Class. 

In the BMW 7 series there is an option where you can get 2 i drives. There is one in usual spot and one in the rear arm rest. They had one like that on the showroom a couple weeks ago.
?Do you expect me to talk?"
"No, Mr Bond. I expect you to die!?

TBR

The interior is no worse than the 7-series' imho, though I do wish it wasn't quite so close to the 7-series'. Both the headlights and the taillights look awfully tacky and the wheels are poorly designed, but other than that the exterior looks good. Also, who needs 2 idrive type control knobs? 

Which wheel are you talking about? The ones on the red or the ones on the silver? I also dont like the ones on the red. They should be more shiny, and they dont fit on a S Class. 

In the BMW 7 series there is an option where you can get 2 i drives. There is one in usual spot and one in the rear arm rest. They had one like that on the showroom a couple weeks ago.
You learn something new everyday :)  

BMWDave

The interior is no worse than the 7-series' imho, though I do wish it wasn't quite so close to the 7-series'. Both the headlights and the taillights look awfully tacky and the wheels are poorly designed, but other than that the exterior looks good. Also, who needs 2 idrive type control knobs??

Which wheel are you talking about? The ones on the red or the ones on the silver? I also dont like the ones on the red. They should be more shiny, and they dont fit on a S Class.?

I am not sure, but I think you might only be able to do that on the 760i.  I'll check into it.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Lebowski

I don't like it very much, inside or out.

thewizard16

QuoteAm I the only one who thinks this Benz looks incredible?  And I wouldn't mind getting a taste of that v12.
I saw one on the Autobahn just outside of Stuttgart. My guess was that it was some Mercedes Exec having it before anyone else could. I'd seen a camoed one the week before. It looks very nice in person, but I thought it was a Maybach at first glance, until I took a closer look. We were stuck in a traffic jam so I did have time to confirm that it was, infact, a Mercedes.
92 Camry XLE V6(Murdered)
99 ES 300 (Sold)
2008 Volkswagen Passat(Did not survive the winter)
2015 Lexus GS350 F-Sport

Quote from: Raza  link=topic=27909.msg1787179#msg1787179 date=1349117110
You're my age.  We're getting old.  Plus, now that you're married, your life expectancy has gone way down, since you're more likely to be poisoned by your wife.