@#$%^&**&^%@%!!!!! AGAIN

Started by J86, May 22, 2007, 06:52:49 PM

TheIntrepid

Quote from: dazzleman on May 28, 2007, 03:56:35 PM
:lol:
I did have an encounter with a woman in her 40s when I was in my 20s.  But I didn't get paid for it...

Tell the story in the chat thread.

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

Tave

Quote from: dazzleman on May 28, 2007, 03:56:35 PM
:lol:
I did have an encounter with a woman in her 40s when I was in my 20s.? But I didn't get paid for it...

My buddy did that the other day but got coffee and a ride home. That counts as payment, doesn't it? Not a very good wage, but still...
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

J86

Just mailed in my guilty plea...don't have the time to go out and fight it.

Catman

Quote from: J86 on June 11, 2007, 04:19:00 PM

Excellent. :evildude:

TheIntrepid

NomisR

Doh, you could've mailed in your not guilty plea and fight it via mail..

dazzleman

wuss..... :lol:

You could have had some fun with this one, but you wimped out, man.? I thought better of you than that.... :evildude:

How much did this ticket lighten your wallet by, Josh?
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

J86

no clue, its gonna be a bundle.

selling the car the next couple of weeks anyways.

J86

TurboDan

Quote from: J86 on June 12, 2007, 12:39:08 PM
no clue, its gonna be a bundle.

selling the car the next couple of weeks anyways.

How come?  What are you planning on replacing it with?

Raza

Quote from: TurboDan on June 12, 2007, 01:04:47 PM
How come?  What are you planning on replacing it with?

Sweet Kentucky air, I imagine.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

the Teuton

I need to find people to try and dump engine parts off with.  If you sell the Subie, that will make it a little tougher.  I have an idea...Imprezas are rated to tow 1,000 lbs. and Foresters are rated to tow 2-3k, IIRC.  Get one of them.   :lol:
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

S204STi

Quote from: the Teuton on June 12, 2007, 10:29:01 PM
I need to find people to try and dump engine parts off with.? If you sell the Subie, that will make it a little tougher.? I have an idea...Imprezas are rated to tow 1,000 lbs. and Foresters are rated to tow 2-3k, IIRC.? Get one of them.? ?:lol:

Plus, since Foresters look completely bland you might be able to fly under the radar a bit more easily! :rockon:

J86

Don't quite know.  Whatever is under 2k in my area after mine sells.  Hopefully a 96--ish Legacy wagon.

TheIntrepid

J86

1. I'm bored with this car.
2. I need more space.
3. This car has lots of little things wrong with it that I don't want to be bothered with.
4. The insurance company totaled my car, cutting me a check for what I bought it for a year+ ago as well as the title so I can sell it myself, so this is the perfect excuse. (Although, I'll believe this when I actually get the check).

dazzleman

So Josh, did you shape up as a result of this ticket, or are you still violating those speed limits?? :lol: [Hopefully the latter].
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

J86

$285.  Shitty, but less than I thought it was gonna be.

Dave, is that a necessary question?

dazzleman

Quote from: J86 on June 24, 2007, 09:46:26 PM
$285.? Shitty, but less than I thought it was gonna be.

Dave, is that a necessary question?

Hah, I'm so old that I can remember when $50 was considered a hefty fine.... :lol:
$285 is a bit of a kick in the nuts, with the severity depending upon the individual's financial situation.  It's a lot more to a college student (who can't pass the fine along to daddy) than somebody making more money.

I guess it wasn't a necessary question, Josh.  :lol:  I know you'll keep speeding as a matter of principle.  You can't let the man push you around....  :rockon:

J86

Quote from: dazzleman on June 25, 2007, 03:40:17 AM
Hah, I'm so old that I can remember when $50 was considered a hefty fine.... :lol:
$285 is a bit of a kick in the nuts, with the severity depending upon the individual's financial situation.  It's a lot more to a college student (who can't pass the fine along to daddy) than somebody making more money.

I guess it wasn't a necessary question, Josh.  :lol:  I know you'll keep speeding as a matter of principle.  You can't let the man push you around....  :rockon:

If I could pass my fine along to daddy I'd drive 120 mph everywhere!!!

dazzleman

Quote from: J86 on June 25, 2007, 08:34:26 AM
If I could pass my fine along to daddy I'd drive 120 mph everywhere!!!

Hah, that depends on how much crap your dad gives you for getting the ticket.

I always preferred to pay my own fines and hide the whole thing from my parents, rather than get them involved.? It was a lot easier to come up with the money than it was to listen to their haranguing any time I got into some sort of trouble.? :rolleyes:

Not to mention that they would have made me pay my own fine anyway, so it was a lot easier to do it without their knowledge, and without the hassle.  When I lived at home and had a ticket pending, I used to rush to get the mail before one of my parents so they wouldn't see the letters coming from the court.  I took the same approach whenever I got in trouble in school -- keep them out of it.  I guess a lot of parents are 'cooler' than that, and can be told this type of stuff, but not mine.  They had zero tolerance.

J86

hehe, the only thing my parents worry about is me becoming an alcoholic.

dazzleman

Quote from: J86 on June 26, 2007, 06:19:25 AM
hehe, the only thing my parents worry about is me becoming an alcoholic.

....a well-founded concern.... :lol: