***Claudia Wimmer 2007 BMW 118i: It's here!!!***

Started by cawimmer430, June 12, 2007, 05:17:10 AM

cawimmer430

My sister's 2007 BMW 118i just arrived at the dealership this morning. The car is currently being cleaned and checked that everything is functioning normally and properly. It will be registered next week because my sister will be coming back from Bruchsal to pick it up..

Here are some crappy pictures I quickly took of the car when it was being cleaned. The color is Havanagrey and is quite elegant. More pictures when the car is fully registered. Enjoy!  :rockon:

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

cawimmer430

Quote from: Payman on June 12, 2007, 05:24:44 AM
Looks pretty nice!  :ohyeah:

Thanks. It is a very nice car. I testdrove the original 118i and this is the facelifted model with an even more powerful engine and improved driving dynamics.  :ohyeah:

Still annoyed about the automatic though. Just doesn't belong in a BMW 1-Series. Women.....  :lockedup: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Here's a pre-facelift Havannagrey 1-Series.  :ohyeah:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Payman

The "nostrils" are more rounded on Claudia's car... looks better.

cawimmer430

Quote from: Payman on June 12, 2007, 05:38:49 AM
The "nostrils" are more rounded on Claudia's car... looks better.

Exactly. 100% agree.  :ohyeah:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

heelntoe

what!? pics of claudia wimmer's car without her posing next to it!?

hint: use photochop. :lol:
@heelntoe

r0tor

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee No Speed -- 2004 Mazda RX8 6 speed -- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia All Speed

cawimmer430

Quote from: heelntoe on June 12, 2007, 05:55:20 AM
what!? pics of claudia wimmer's car without her posing next to it!?

hint: use photochop. :lol:

Ok, tonight. :lol:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: r0tor on June 12, 2007, 05:58:36 AM
i thought it was going to be white?

It was - until the dealership told us that white luxury cars cannot be sold on the used car market without significant discounts. Germans just have horrible tastes when it comes to nice colors. A white 118i would have been so cool!  :rockon:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Galaxy

Quote from: cawimmer430 on June 12, 2007, 06:00:12 AM
It was - until the dealership told us that white luxury cars cannot be sold on the used car market without significant discounts. Germans just have horrible tastes when it comes to nice colors. A white 118i would have been so cool! :rockon:

Is the car for your sister you the person that buys it in a few years?

The sales man must have missed that white cars have become more and more popular in the last few years. With some predicting that white will become the next silver.

http://www.motor-talk.de/t1139321/f92/s/thread.html

The auto makers have responded by offering more and more shades of white mostly through the individual programs. 

Submariner

2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

Tave

Nice ride. The rear bumper looks 1000x better on the hatch than on the pictures of the new coupe that've been floating around. I wish we got that body style.
As I write, highly civilized human beings are flying overhead, trying to kill me.

Quote from: thecarnut on March 16, 2008, 10:33:43 AM
Depending on price, that could be a good deal.

Payman

Quote from: Tave on June 12, 2007, 06:36:51 AM
Nice ride. The rear bumper looks 1000x better on the hatch than on the pictures of the new coupe that've been floating around. I wish we got that body style.

Are you referring to Claudia's car... or Claudia?

Galaxy

Take this for example:

The paint is called Suzuka grey. It is mostly pear white with shades of silver and grey depending on the light. It photographs poorly.

ChrisV

Like a fine Detroit wine, this vehicle has aged to budgetary perfection...

omicron

Nothing wrong with white cars, especially in the blasted heat of an Australian summer.

850CSi

ro51092

It's settled. She has a nicer car than you will ever own.

Raza

Shame about the auto, though.  It would be quite peppy with the stickshift.  But it's quite a good car.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

the Teuton

Claudia got an extremely cool car.  Congrats to her.  Wimmer, you upgrading anytime soon?
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

cawimmer430

NEW PICTURES!!!!

We went up to the dealership at 4:30 again yesterday to talk with the salesman about the final payment and storage for the car. My sister's new BMW will be kept up at the dealership until next week when my sister has time to come over. So here are some more pictures. Love the color (which I picked!!!) and the rims! :mrcool:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: Galaxy on June 12, 2007, 06:29:17 AM
Is the car for your sister you the person that buys it in a few years?

The sales man must have missed that white cars have become more and more popular in the last few years. With some predicting that white will become the next silver.

http://www.motor-talk.de/t1139321/f92/s/thread.html

The auto makers have responded by offering more and more shades of white mostly through the individual programs. 

Buddy, I was thinking the same thing. White seems to be becoming popular again. I've seen a ton of white Mercedes and Porsche's lately, something which you hardly saw a few years ago. I argued for white, but my dad listened to the salesman. :cry:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

cawimmer430

Quote from: Tave on June 12, 2007, 06:36:51 AM

:ohyeah:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: Raza  on June 12, 2007, 05:48:42 PM
Shame about the auto, though.  It would be quite peppy with the stickshift.  But it's quite a good car.

I know. I drove the manual 118i and it was great. I have a feeling the auto will take away a big portion out of the driving fun, especially on a sporty and nimble car like the 1er. :cry:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: the Teuton on June 12, 2007, 10:15:03 PM
Claudia got an extremely cool car.  Congrats to her.  Wimmer, you upgrading anytime soon?

I don't really need a new car at the moment. Plus, I am dying to get the old 300SE registered again and cruise around and pick up hoe's....uh...I meant....
:lol:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de