EZ pass?

Started by Tom, June 22, 2005, 12:58:07 PM

ifcar

They had them in Boston when I was there.

Lebowski

QuoteDefinitely, the EZ pass is for Douchebags!
Fuck you, I have easypass and I think people without it are douchebags.  Actually, I have a Sunpass, not an EZpass, so technically you didn't call me a douchebag.

And starbucks is overrated shit.

EZ-Pass, on the otherhand, is not overrated shit.  It's very useful and anyone who doesn't have it is an idiot.

And the best thing about my sunpass?  The bill still goes to my dad.  So ha!  (Hey so I'm spoiled so what, I happen to have a 27 year old older brother who decided to become a surgeon and as a result to be unable to support himself until his early 30s, so it's very easy for me to mooch off of a very small percentage of the benefits he still gets from the parents).

TurboDan

Haha.  The funny thing is that since my car is registered in NJ (cheaper insurance) my parents get my EZPass bill too.  :lol:  

SargeMonkey

Starbucks tastes like WD40, but here and in most of oregon, there are bairly any toll booths so I no have EZ pass. :lol:

Hell I don't take more than five minutes to get accros town, hell maybe an hour to cross the whole county, even in portland, where I used to live, its fifteen minutes in rush hour if you take the backrouts. Klamath County.
`79 Civic Cvcc
`81 Civic 1300xl
`78 Silverado Camper 454
`70 Chevy Fleetside (non running)
`91 Camry XL All-trac 4cyl
`86 Toyota Pickup (475k miles)
`92 Jeep Wrangler Renegade 4" lift 35" tires.

L. ed foote

QuoteI haven't seen it up and running in any other states except NJ and DE, but supposedly they're working on it.

Baltimore, MD
Member, Self Preservation Society

R33 GT-R

Fuck you, I have easypass and I think people without it are douchebags.  Actually, I have a Sunpass, not an EZpass, so technically you didn't call me a douchebag.

EZ-Pass, on the otherhand, is not overrated shit.  It's very useful and anyone who doesn't have it is an idiot.

And the best thing about my sunpass?  The bill still goes to my dad.  So ha!  (Hey so I'm spoiled so what, I happen to have a 27 year old older brother who decided to become a surgeon and as a result to be unable to support himself until his early 30s, so it's very easy for me to mooch off of a very small percentage of the benefits he still gets from the parents).
Don't flaut your Sunpass or you are a douchbag.  

Keep it on the down low, nobody has to know.
Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

L. ed foote

nobody needs to know, 'cept da biz-nitches  

R33 GT-R

Nothing like pleasuring a woman with your EZ pass.  

TurboDan

Hmm, Baltimore has high-speed EZPass now?  What road do they have that on?  I had to go down to Columbia, MD last month and took the usual route (I-95 to MD-100/Ellicott City exit) and didn't hit anything.

Haven't seen anything near the 95 to 83 route either.

L. ed foote

QuoteHmm, Baltimore has high-speed EZPass now?  What road do they have that on?  I had to go down to Columbia, MD last month and took the usual route (I-95 to MD-100/Ellicott City exit) and didn't hit anything.

Haven't seen anything near the 95 to 83 route either.
my bad, misread your post.  EZ Pass, not high speed

Where on the GSP do they have high speed EZPass?  I've only seen it on the Turnpike

Lebowski

No way, gotta flaunt the sunpass.  My sunpass is all chromed out, mounted right in the center of the windshield so you can't miss it.  Bitches love it.

L. ed foote

No way, gotta flaunt the sunpass.  My sunpass is all chromed out, mounted right in the center of the windshield so you can't miss it.  Bitches love it.
bling bling

werd

R33 GT-R

I hear you my African Aphrodisiac, nothing says hood rat like a Sun Pass on 22" Dubs.

crv16

On a trip to DC a couple years ago, we came up to a wicked backed up toll plaza, with 2 or 3 empty lanes for ez-pass.  Rather than wait the extra 5 minutes for a cash toll booth, I blew thru an ez-pass lane.  Lights & buzzers went off, but nothing else happened.  No tickets in the mail.
09 Honda Accord EX-L V6
09 Subaru Forester X Premium 5 speed

TBR

QuoteOn a trip to DC a couple years ago, we came up to a wicked backed up toll plaza, with 2 or 3 empty lanes for ez-pass.  Rather than wait the extra 5 minutes for a cash toll booth, I blew thru an ez-pass lane.  Lights & buzzers went off, but nothing else happened.  No tickets in the mail.
The probably go after you sometimes when you do that.  

Tom

QuoteOn a trip to DC a couple years ago, we came up to a wicked backed up toll plaza, with 2 or 3 empty lanes for ez-pass.  Rather than wait the extra 5 minutes for a cash toll booth, I blew thru an ez-pass lane.  Lights & buzzers went off, but nothing else happened.  No tickets in the mail.
I've never heard of anyone getting mailed a ticket for doing that their first time.  But then again, none of them have done it more than once.  So we all have one free pass I guess.  Make sure to use it when coming up to an expesive toll, don't wasted it on a 50 cent fee.

TurboDan

You can bet that if you blow the EZPass lane on the Verrazano Bridge in NYC which is a $9 toll, you'll be getting a ticket in the mail.   ;)  

Raza

QuoteOn a trip to DC a couple years ago, we came up to a wicked backed up toll plaza, with 2 or 3 empty lanes for ez-pass.  Rather than wait the extra 5 minutes for a cash toll booth, I blew thru an ez-pass lane.  Lights & buzzers went off, but nothing else happened.  No tickets in the mail.
I've never heard of anyone getting mailed a ticket for doing that their first time.  But then again, none of them have done it more than once.  So we all have one free pass I guess.  Make sure to use it when coming up to an expesive toll, don't wasted it on a 50 cent fee.
I have heard of people getting ticketed the first time.  And it was pretty expensive--a hell of a lot more than just waiting in line and paying your damn toll.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Raza

QuoteYou can bet that if you blow the EZPass lane on the Verrazano Bridge in NYC which is a $9 toll, you'll be getting a ticket in the mail.   ;)
I hate that toll!

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Tom

Thanks for the heads-up.  

Maybe someone could invent a flipdown liscense plate cover.

Raza

QuoteThanks for the heads-up.  

They've got those sprays that supposedly make it unreadable to red light cameras without changing the appearance of the plate.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

Tom

QuoteThanks for the heads-up. 

They've got those sprays that supposedly make it unreadable to red light cameras without changing the appearance of the plate.
Hmmm

I remember someone over at C&D had a sig that said something like "if you wax your car enough police radar will bounce off" :lol:  

footoflead

QuoteThanks for the heads-up.?

Hmmm

I remember someone over at C&D had a sig that said something like "if you wax your car enough police radar will bounce off" :lol:
:o  :o  :o  :o  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :o .....thats hilarious
Speed is my drug, Adrenaline my addiction
Racing is an addiction...and the only cure is poverty
Sometimes you just have to floor it and hope for the best
Member of the Rag destroyed the 'CarSPIN carry the torch thread' club
Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club

m4c$'s ar3 th3 suck0rz club president!
'02 Mustang Red, Mine
'04 Mustang Silver, Dad's
'05 Silverado, Mom's