Spotted Today!

Started by Raza , June 22, 2005, 06:24:46 PM

the Teuton

I'm in Ohio right now. Regardless, I saw a Murcielago and a General Lee Charger.

Both were pleasant surprises.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

Laconian

Quote from: the Teuton on May 21, 2011, 04:11:56 PM
I'm in Ohio right now. Regardless, I saw a Murcielago and a General Lee Charger.

Both were pleasant surprises.
Impossible. Maybe it was a Grand Am that happened to develop Murcielago-shaped rust bubbles.
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

the Teuton

Quote from: Laconian on May 21, 2011, 04:13:01 PM
Impossible. Maybe it was a Grand Am that happened to develop Murcielago-shaped rust bubbles.

That's what I thought, too. It was a "regular" one -- not an LP or SV or whatever. You know, it was probably just a really well put-together Fiero kit car. People don't have Lambos in these parts.
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

2o6

Quote from: the Teuton on May 21, 2011, 04:15:32 PM
That's what I thought, too. It was a "regular" one -- not an LP or SV or whatever. You know, it was probably just a really well put-together Fiero kit car. People don't have Lambos in these parts.
]

Yes they do.

cawimmer430

MERCURY "MILF" COUGAR!!!  :rockon:

HISTORY AND HERITAGE  :praise:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

ifcar

Perhaps the dealer should consider different plate frames for its used car inventory.

cawimmer430

Alfa Romeo 1 : Consumer Reports 0

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

Colin

Ah, la bella Giulia Berlina 1300 Ti......... grazie mille!

Laconian

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Colin

504 Cabrio - one of the most elegant Peugeots ever made (thank you, Signor Pininfarina!). I saw a Coupe version in Regensburg on Sunday - need to get the pic uploaded from my camera to post here. Tomorrow - hopefully!

68_427

Quotewhere were you when automotive dream died
i was sat at home drinking brake fluid when wife ring
'racecar is die'
no

the Teuton

That SL1 has better wheels than my SL2! :rage:

And it probably has less scrapes and cracks, too!

Nice color, though.

68_427

Quote from: the Teuton on May 24, 2011, 08:52:22 PM
That SL1 has better wheels than my SL2! :rage:

And it probably has less scrapes and cracks, too!

Nice color, though.

It was in really really nice shape, the interior was spotless too.
Quotewhere were you when automotive dream died
i was sat at home drinking brake fluid when wife ring
'racecar is die'
no

ifcar

And it's hard to tell, but this was an in-service cab:

cawimmer430

Quote from: ifcar on May 25, 2011, 05:02:54 PM
And it's hard to tell, but this was an in-service cab:

Hard to tell from the low quality shot, but does that say "300SD Turbodiesel" at the back?

www.wimmerfotografie.de

ifcar

Quote from: cawimmer430 on May 25, 2011, 05:34:31 PM

Hard to tell from the low quality shot, but does that say "300SD Turbodiesel" at the back?

I want to say it said 350SD, but if that's not an actual model, 300SD is plausible.

cawimmer430

Quote from: ifcar on May 25, 2011, 05:45:58 PM
I want to say it said 350SD, but if that's not an actual model, 300SD is plausible.

The 350SD/350SDL replaced the 300SD/300SDLs. So the car might have been a 300SD (SDL) o 350SD (SDL) Turbodiesel.

Was it a diesel?

www.wimmerfotografie.de

ifcar

Quote from: cawimmer430 on May 25, 2011, 05:55:59 PM
The 350SD/350SDL replaced the 300SD/300SDLs. So the car might have been a 300SD (SDL) o 350SD (SDL) Turbodiesel.

Was it a diesel?

I believe so.

the Teuton

Alfa Romeo "Graduate" Spider from what looked to be the early 1990s.

Colin

For some time now, this Citroen H Van has been parked up behind the National Theatre, in London, and I can see it from the window of my office. Sometimes it is parked up nearer to the Festival Hall, selling various commestibles:

This summer, it has been joined by another Citroen H Van:

A few weeks ago, a couple more newcomers arrived. Two superbly restored Morris J Vans, both now converted for the purpose of selling ice cream:

AltinD

I saw a Porsche Design Type S Cayenne GTS, lol

2016 KIA Sportage EX Plus, CRDI 2.0T diesel, 185 HP, AWD

cawimmer430

Citroen H-Van!  :wub:

HISTORY AND HERITAGE!  :rockon:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Laconian

Those vans make me think "Soviet gulagwagon!" even though they're French. They look so brutal.

hounddog

I took a little road trip today before I came in here and found an Indiana state trooper with someone pulled over.

I know, not very interesting except for the little fact that he was driving a Mustang with no markings and plenty of red/blue lights.

I am borrowing a camera and headed back there in the morning and will try to grab some snap shots.  He is apparently working a large construction zone, so hopefully I will be able to get at least one shot of it,
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
~Abraham Lincoln

"Freedom and not servitude is the cure of anarchy; as religion, and not atheism, is the true remedy of superstition."
~Edmund Burke

Fighting the good fight, one beer at a time.

Eye of the Tiger

Maine State Troopers have an unmarked bright blue Mustang with white racing stripes. Jerks. :lockedup:
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

hounddog

This was silver, and I think it had black racing striped, but i could be wrong about that.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
~Abraham Lincoln

"Freedom and not servitude is the cure of anarchy; as religion, and not atheism, is the true remedy of superstition."
~Edmund Burke

cawimmer430

New BMW 650i Cabrio

Maserati Gran Turismo

Classic Ford Mustang (History & Heritage (C))

BMW Active Hybrid 7

Ferrari 599 GTO with a BMW M3 across the street behind it

www.wimmerfotografie.de

hounddog

Dropped Randys car off for him for service this morning and that dealership had a black convertible, black top, white-ish interior.

$96k

Fantastically beautiful lines.
~Abraham Lincoln

~Edmund Burke

ifcar

Quote from: hounddog on May 26, 2011, 02:51:34 PM
I took a little road trip today before I came in here and found an Indiana state trooper with someone pulled over.

I know, not very interesting except for the little fact that he was driving a Mustang with no markings and plenty of red/blue lights.

I am borrowing a camera and headed back there in the morning and will try to grab some snap shots.  He is apparently working a large construction zone, so hopefully I will be able to get at least one shot of it,

Virginia has them too: