Spotted Today!

Started by Raza , June 22, 2005, 06:24:46 PM

FoMoJo

Quote from: 2o6 on June 28, 2019, 09:02:52 PM
These two

'65 Lincoln Continental and some funny lookin' little blue car.
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

93JC

:nono: Autozam AZ-1 Mazdaspeed A-spec

Eye of the Tiger

Oh, it's the Mazdaspeed version!
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

93JC

Ya dood, Mazdaspeed got the body-colour bumpers and the wing.

FoMoJo

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein

93JC

It's a pretty rare Japanese "kei" sportscar from the '90s. The one in the photo is equipped with the Mazdaspeed appearance kit, which makes it even rarer. An AZ-1 in good condition could be worth $20,000 or more.

https://youtu.be/X4RcyRYVa6U

cawimmer430

Lovely W111/W112 convertible. Great color.  :wub:

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

FoMoJo

93JC

cawimmer430

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Laconian

LOL at the broken Toyota captions. That's a Toyota? What is it?
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

FoMoJo

cawimmer430

Quote from: Laconian on July 04, 2019, 04:11:31 PM
LOL at the broken Toyota captions. That's a Toyota? What is it?

:lol:

1997-2002 Avensis Wagon.  :ohyeah:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: FoMoJo on July 04, 2019, 04:16:39 PM
Sweet looking car :ohyeah:.

When I first saw it I thought it was a Lancia, Fiat, ISO or Bizzarrini.

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

FoMoJo

cawimmer430

Quote from: FoMoJo on July 07, 2019, 08:37:49 AM
A couple of my all time favourites.

What about this? Spotted this 1963 Lincoln Continental Convertible yesterday.  :wub:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

FoMoJo

Best of the classic land yachts, bar none. :ohyeah:

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

All of these cars were spotted on the same street within five minutes.  :praise:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

FoMoJo

Quote from: cawimmer430 on July 08, 2019, 08:46:06 AM
All of these cars were spotted on the same street within five minutes.  :praise:

Great shoot, especially the Sunbeam.  A hybrid British Italian job with a wimpy Rootes engine; though I suspect that the interior is Italian through and through.  No one does red like the Italians.  The burgundy interior is the same shade as my, former, Alfa Spider.  Beautiful.

Apparently, there's a GT version somewhere with a Ford 289 Windsor engine; a cousin to the fabulous Tiger.  That would be something.

shp4man

I have never seen one of these before.. ;)

cawimmer430

Quote from: FoMoJo on July 08, 2019, 09:10:49 AM
Great shoot, especially the Sunbeam.  A hybrid British Italian job with a wimpy Rootes engine; though I suspect that the interior is Italian through and through.  No one does red like the Italians.  The burgundy interior is the same shade as my, former, Alfa Spider.  Beautiful.

Apparently, there's a GT version somewhere with a Ford 289 Windsor engine; a cousin to the fabulous Tiger.  That would be something.

It's a beautiful car. I like how it blends a "Gothic Cathedral" style exterior with a purely passionate Italian interior.  ;)

Quote from: shp4man on July 08, 2019, 09:11:49 AM
I have never seen one of these before.. ;)

Same. There's a guy here who has a Sunbeam Rapier. Rare cars from a brand which disappeared a long time ago...  :cry:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

FoMoJo

Quote from: cawimmer430 on July 09, 2019, 05:01:37 AM
It's a beautiful car. I like how it blends a "Gothic Cathedral" style exterior with a purely passionate Italian interior.  ;)

Same. There's a guy here who has a Sunbeam Rapier. Rare cars from a brand which disappeared a long time ago...  :cry:
One of the more interesting British Marques.  They had the misfortune of having been taken over by Chrysler.

cawimmer430

Quote from: FoMoJo on July 09, 2019, 08:08:57 AM
One of the more interesting British Marques.  They had the misfortune of having been taken over by Chrysler.

Those were interesting times because the models of Chrysler Europe are now so rare. At the time they sold quite well one could say, but not many have survived.

www.wimmerfotografie.de

FoMoJo

Quote from: cawimmer430 on July 09, 2019, 05:05:45 PM
Those were interesting times because the models of Chrysler Europe are now so rare. At the time they sold quite well one could say, but not many have survived.
It seems, at the time that Chrysler became involved with Rootes, Rootes had acquired a number of the old British Marques, all of them no longer existing.

cawimmer430

Quote from: FoMoJo on July 09, 2019, 05:17:34 PM
It seems, at the time that Chrysler became involved with Rootes, Rootes had acquired a number of the old British Marques, all of them no longer existing.

I wonder why... :lol:

Stay tuned for some awesome cars. Went cycling through Munich today and spotted a sh*tload of interesting classic cars!

www.wimmerfotografie.de