Spotted Today!

Started by Raza , June 22, 2005, 06:24:46 PM

FoMoJo

Had a Fiat 128 for a couple of years. lime green.  First few months were great, then the head warped.

It was really a neat little car, other than maintenance issues.  Amazing traction in the snow.
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

cawimmer430

Quote from: FoMoJo on September 18, 2020, 10:23:58 AM
Had a Fiat 128 for a couple of years. lime green.  First few months were great, then the head warped.

It was really a neat little car, other than maintenance issues.  Amazing traction in the snow.

How often did Tony come over and fix it?  :lol:

Mercedes-Benz 230.6 W114

Corvette Sting Ray / Stingray on the slow lane of the Autobahn. He was cruising at around 62 mph.

Vintage Chrysler in bad shape, spotted in Mühldorf am Inn.

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

cawimmer430

Weird-looking C3 Corvette and a 1965 Jaguar D-Type.

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

FoMoJo

D Types were only made from '54-'56.  If that's an authentic D Type, it's worth millions.
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein

shp4man

Quote from: FoMoJo on September 20, 2020, 09:31:52 AM
D Types were only made from '54-'56.  If that's an authentic D Type, it's worth millions.

Hey, if someone gave me a '32 Duesenberg the first thing I would do is take it for a spin.  :ohyeah:

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: shp4man on September 20, 2020, 11:06:19 AM
Hey, if someone gave me a '32 Duesenberg the first thing I would do is take it for a spin.  :ohyeah:

And then you would let me borrow it to get to work on rainy days.
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

FoMoJo

Quote from: shp4man on September 20, 2020, 11:06:19 AM
Yeah, I don't care for the idea of "trailer queens" or museum pieces.  Cars need to be driven, at least sometimes.  What I really appreciate seeing are these races at places like Goodwood where priceless race cars are competitively driven, often by aging race car drivers from a past era.  Those old guys still like to race and they don't really care if the cars get trashed.

shp4man

Quote from: FoMoJo on September 20, 2020, 11:18:01 AM
Yeah, I don't care for the idea of "trailer queens" or museum pieces.  Cars need to be driven, at least sometimes.  What I really appreciate seeing are these races at places like Goodwood where priceless race cars are competitively driven, often by aging race car drivers from a past era.  Those old guys still like to race and they don't really care if the cars get trashed.
:ohyeah:

shp4man

Quote from: Eye of the Tiger on September 20, 2020, 11:08:50 AM
And then you would let me borrow it to get to work on rainy days.

Na. A 1962 Vespa Scooter. Classic as fuck.

FoMoJo

Quote from: shp4man on September 20, 2020, 11:41:45 AM
Na. A 1962 Vespa Scooter. Classic as fuck.
A friend of mine, we went through high-school together and ended up working for the same company, had an early '60s Vespa Scooter.  Living in the same neighbourhood, we would meet up and go to work together either walking or on the scooter.  He was a big guy, well over 6' and a bit plump and I was about the same height and a bit skinny.  I often think that we must've looked pretty funny sitting on that little scooter, him driving and me on the back.  It seemed to move along pretty well though.

cawimmer430

Quote from: FoMoJo on September 20, 2020, 09:31:52 AM

Sorry, was a typo. ;)

BMW M3 E30 Evo (?)

Citroen Traction Avant Convertible

Lamborghini Huracan

www.wimmerfotografie.de

FoMoJo

Quote from: cawimmer430 on September 21, 2020, 04:04:19 PM
Citroen Traction Avant Convertible

Kinds looks like an old Model A Ford...

Does it have a "rumble seat?"

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Classic Mercedes-Benz sightings on a rainy day in Mühldorf am Inn - a 190SL love that rather "dull" color and a gorgeous 280SE Automatic Coupe whose olive green metallic color I just adore!  :wub:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Encountered this Mercedes-Benz 500E (W124) today in Munich traffic.

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

If you visit Munich you can tour the city with these little hotrod go-karts.  :ohyeah:

https://www.hotrod-fun.com/muenchen/

www.wimmerfotografie.de

FoMoJo

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Volkswagen Golf Mk.1 CL Diesel (beautiful black clouds of smoke when they accelerated!)

Rare Mercedes-Benz Trac 700 tractor!

Ferrari FF

Sweet bike!

Mercedes-Benz 350SL R107

New Mercedes-Benz GLA AMG Line, here in GLA200d 4Matic guise.

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Mercedes-Benz GLB35 AMG 4Matic - love the looks of this thing.

McLaren-Mercedes SLR Roadster and Mercedes-AMG SLS Roadster...

Toyota Land Cruiser J40 DIESEL ("HOW DARE YOU!" - Greta)

New Mercedes-Benz GLE63 AMG 4Matic. Looks awesome.

1966 Ford Thunderbird

www.wimmerfotografie.de

AutobahnSHO

On the drive home:

1- A CR-Z with really tacky large wing, anime stickers, and one that said "slowasf*ck".

2- A super duty pickup with a trailer. And a CTS coupe on the trailer, with those cool color change paint jobs (green/purple). And drag wheels- super fat rears that took up more than the fenders and tiny skinny tall rims with 4" wide tires on the front. :confused:
Will

cawimmer430

:lol:

Mercedes-Benz 200D (W123) with 55/60-horsepower.  :praise:

Volkswagen ID.3 1st from Austria getting charged with overpriced German electricity...

www.wimmerfotografie.de

AutobahnSHO

Saw a Lambo whatever (grey with red accents on the black ground effects) coming in from the woods of GA.
Will

cawimmer430

All at BMW Welt today...

BMW 4er Convertible and Coupe

BMW M3 Sedan

BMW Vision M NEXT

www.wimmerfotografie.de

FoMoJo

cawimmer430

Mercedes-Benz GLE63 AMG and vintage Land Rover Pickup

www.wimmerfotografie.de

FoMoJo

Nice wheels on that Merc Ute. :ohyeah:

cawimmer430

Vintage rivals: Land Rover Defender and Mercedes-Benz G-Class

Bentley Continental R Coupe

Pristine late-model Mercedes-Benz 200T T-Modell S123

Ford Taunus 20M with Taunomatic

Ferrari 550/575 Maranello A/T

US-spec 560SEL with Euro headlights - and a few seconds later a US-spec 380SL R107 passes by...

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

McLaren-Mercedes SLR Roadster in traffic on the Autobahn today...

www.wimmerfotografie.de