Spotted Today!

Started by Raza , June 22, 2005, 06:24:46 PM

cawimmer430

Quote from: Eye of the Tiger on December 18, 2021, 07:13:21 AM
THAT LITTLE TRUCK IS AWESOME

(I replied to the wrong thread before)

It is!
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

cawimmer430

Quote from: FoMoJo on December 18, 2021, 08:01:14 AM
I was wondering what they would haul in something like that.  Looks like a bunch of lead at the back to keep the rear wheels on the road.

Currently it appears not to be registered. No license plates and no emissions classification sticker on the front windshield.

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Nice plate, bro! Thanks for letting us know.  :lol:

Some GM muscle car from the 1970s...

Saab 900GLi Sedan - the coupes are common here, but the sedan? Nope!

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Eye of the Tiger

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

Eye of the Tiger

Oh, and that white car looks like a Buick GS

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

CaminoRacer

2020 BMW 330i, 1969 El Camino, 2017 Bolt EV

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

veeman

Quote from: cawimmer430 on January 10, 2022, 08:09:38 AM
Lexus ES or LS Taxi

I think it's an ES 300 hybrid.  I like that shade of yellow for a Taxi.  The yellow color on American taxis is hideous.  Well most have been put out to pasture due to Uber/Lyft anyways.

https://www.lexus.de/geschaeftskunden/taxi/?lexReferrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F#hero

cawimmer430

The most beautiful S-Class ever: the W116! Here in 450SE (V8 = HOW DARE YOU!!!) guise. Remove the towing hook at the rear and it would be perfect.  :wub:

Ex-ambulance Volvo V70

Volkswagen LT Westfalia Camper

Whoa! Opel Kadett E 1.3i - so rare to see one on the road noawadays!

Saab 9000CS

Lamborghini Huracan parking on the sidewalk and blocking a cycling lane. Give the man the Iron Cross First Class!  :rockon:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Quote from: veeman on January 11, 2022, 09:23:05 AM
I think it's an ES 300 hybrid.  I like that shade of yellow for a Taxi.  The yellow color on American taxis is hideous.  Well most have been put out to pasture due to Uber/Lyft anyways.

https://www.lexus.de/geschaeftskunden/taxi/?lexReferrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F#hero

Cool info! :ohyeah:

After the war to 1971 all taxis in Germany were black.

www.wimmerfotografie.de

FoMoJo

Quote from: cawimmer430 on January 24, 2022, 10:17:21 AM

Lamborghini Huracan parking on the sidewalk and blocking a cycling lane. Give the man the Iron Cross First Class!  :rockon:

They should tow it.
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

Eye of the Tiger

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: cawimmer430 on January 24, 2022, 10:20:01 AM
Cool info! :ohyeah:

After the war to 1971 all taxis in Germany were black.

You're the taxi expert.

cawimmer430

Quote from: FoMoJo on January 24, 2022, 10:50:35 AM
They should tow it.

No, they should leave it there to piss off the cyclists. ;)

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Lada 1200S with some sweet wheels! Communism FTW!

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Jaguar E-Type

Citroen CX Break

New Renault Kang.... Mercedes-Benz Citan!  :tounge:

US-spec Mercedes-Benz W113 "Pagoda" SL, looks like a 250SL.

Old school Ford Explorer...with Firestone tires?  :thumbsup:

Upcoming Rolls Royce Ghost?

Wacky Races! The lovely Penelope Pitstop in her Peugeot 207CC. :tounge:

Hotrod!

Nissan Primera. It's now rare to see Japanese cars from this era here.

New BMW M4 Sedan

Volkswagen Arteon Shooting Brake - had totally forgotten that these exist!

Chevrolet Camaro

www.wimmerfotografie.de

r0tor

I was going to call BS on that Ford Explorer.  I couldn't wrap my head around the rear side glass being that long.

But it was... It probably my me and my father were able to put a bed in the back of his 2nd gen for fishing trips.
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee No Speed -- 2004 Mazda RX8 6 speed -- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia All Speed

cawimmer430

"What a weird-looking BMW..." was my thought when I saw this. And then as I got closer I saw it was an MG EHS "Luxury Hybrid".

Lovely Mercedes-Benz C126 SEC Coupe

My favorite Mercedes S-Class Coupe ever! A lovely C107 SLC with Croatian license plates at Nymphenburg Palace in Munich.  :wub:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Morris Minor

Isuzu Axiom. I don't remember ever seeing one of these before, I pride myself on having a middling on-the-spectrum knowledge of cars, but it was a total "WTF is that?" moment. Disappearingly obscure.
It was in great condition, looked like new.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isuzu_Axiom
⏤  '10 G37 | '21 CX-5 GT Reserve  ⏤
''Simplicity is Complexity Resolved'' - Constantin Brâncuși

Laconian

I saw THREE of those new electric Citroen Amis. Pretty spectacular feats of cost cutting. It's like someone put a Rubbermaid tote on wheels.
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

Soup DeVille

A few weird sightings today;

Not one, but Two different VW Phaetons going down the highway under their own power.

A lowered Chrysler Pacifica S on BBS wheels.

A Black and gold  CRX Si in perfect condition; which is stupid to have out today because the roads are literally white with salt after the thaw yesterday, and those rust like nobody's business.
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

cawimmer430

BMW 316 (E21)

BMW 640d "4-Door" Coupe Driving School

www.wimmerfotografie.de

veeman

Quote from: cawimmer430 on March 02, 2022, 11:48:40 AM
BMW 316 (E21)

BMW 640d "4-Door" Coupe Driving School

I love the Bimmer.  Germans have a thing for this reddish orange color.  I like it but I wonder what's up with that color and German cars.

That must be one expensive driving school? 

cawimmer430

Quote from: veeman on March 04, 2022, 10:14:49 AM
I love the Bimmer.  Germans have a thing for this reddish orange color.  I like it but I wonder what's up with that color and German cars.

That must be one expensive driving school? 

In the 1970s car colors were more vibrant and friendly unlike today's black, grey and white car color landscape. ;)

Just checked the location of that driving school. It's located in Grünwald where I actually encountered it. This is a very wealthy area, sort of like the Beverly Hills of Munich. I guess those spoiled kids want to learn how to drive in the right car! :lol:

https://www.schlosspassage.com/geschaefte/fahrschule-witte/

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

Volkswagen Beetle with a Ford V4 or V8 (?) in the background. Can anyone identify the engine? Tried looking for the cylinder exhausts but it was all covered.

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Soup DeVille

That's a Cologne/Taunus V6. You can tell by how offset the valve covers are compared to each other. They were used in almost everything at one time or another- most of them in the states are 2.8 litre, but there are bigger and smaller ones, as well as Cosworth OHC versions out there. 
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

cawimmer430

Quote from: Soup DeVille on March 05, 2022, 09:15:19 AM
That's a Cologne/Taunus V6. You can tell by how offset the valve covers are compared to each other. They were used in almost everything at one time or another- most of them in the states are 2.8 litre, but there are bigger and smaller ones, as well as Cosworth OHC versions out there. 

Ah, sweet! Thanks! ;)

www.wimmerfotografie.de