One Car

Started by JYODER240, June 26, 2007, 08:21:28 AM

Raza

Quote from: mile453 on August 03, 2007, 04:49:09 PM
I wonder if the Iroc will have same components...or even the 3.6... Then I might go with that.

The Scirocco is said to have the 3.6, but I wouldn't touch it without a stick.  Also, I really think they should make it mid engine and rear drive. 
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

mile453

Quote from: Raza  on August 05, 2007, 02:27:58 PM
The Scirocco is said to have the 3.6, but I wouldn't touch it without a stick.  Also, I really think they should make it mid engine and rear drive. 

That would be too cool for them to do that. It would make sense why they did that Special Rabbit. just a little taste...But very doubtful.

So we can get any car free, from aywhere? Tuner shops? or would we pay for that?

heelntoe

s
Quote from: mile453 on August 06, 2007, 12:06:43 AM
That would be too cool for them to do that. It would make sense why they did that Special Rabbit. just a little taste...But very doubtful.

So we can get any car free, from aywhere? Tuner shops? or would we pay for that?
seeing as this isn't the Carspin santa clause thread, we're not getting anything for free. :tounge:
@heelntoe

TheIntrepid

Quote from: heelntoe on August 06, 2007, 12:49:08 AM
sseeing as this isn't the Carspin santa clause thread, we're not getting anything for free. :tounge:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

sportyaccordy

Quote from: Raza  on August 05, 2007, 02:27:58 PM
Shut the hell up (please)

Raza

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

TBR

You're sort of beating a dead horse. We know you like mid engined hatches, but Renault is the only one interested in making them.

heelntoe

Quote from: heelntoe on August 06, 2007, 12:49:08 AM
sseeing as this isn't the Carspin santa clause thread, we're not getting anything for free. :tounge:
think i scared him away? :lol:
@heelntoe

Raza

Quote from: TBR on August 16, 2007, 10:04:37 PM
You're sort of beating a dead horse. We know you like mid engined hatches, but Renault is the only one interested in making them.

Yeah, but you also know that a sports car should have two doors, two seats, rear drive, a manual transmission and a removeable top, and you guys keep jumping on that one!

I think I might have mentioned it in two threads that I think the Scirocco should be a mid engined coupe.  That's all. 

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

TBR

No, I think that is antiquated thinking based in the days of body on frame construction when convertibles were more sporty.

Raza

Quote from: TBR on August 17, 2007, 09:05:36 AM
No, I think that is antiquated thinking based in the days of body on frame construction when convertibles were more sporty.

You're jumping on it. 

Do I need to start talking about sofas again?

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

nickdrinkwater

Raza.  Just face it.  You're wrong.  For once.  :lol:

Actually, twice.  I saw that president thread and your comments on religion.  :evildude:

Submariner

I really think everyone here needs to take a step back, grab a quality import beer (read: Not Bud, Miller, Coors, or any major american beer) and...uh.  Drink it?
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: Submariner on August 17, 2007, 10:24:12 PM
I really think everyone here needs to take a step back, grab a quality import beer (read: Not Bud, Miller, Coors, or any major american beer) and...uh.? Drink it?

:partyon:

Ok. Now what?  :huh:
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

rohan

Ok- I know I'm late- but I'ld like to own the prototype Manaro Convertible and if it had a 5.7 put in a supercharged 6.0
http://outdooradventuresrevived.blogspot.com/

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from out children."

~Chief Seattle

rohan

Quote from: Submariner on August 17, 2007, 10:24:12 PM
I really think everyone here needs to take a step back, grab a quality import beer (read: Not Bud, Miller, Coors, or any major american beer) and...uh.? Drink it?
Wouldn't that pretty much be the definition of import?

:huh:
:lol:

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from out children."

~Chief Seattle

ro51092

If they made an E91 M3, that would be a pretty awesome "one car"

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

TheIntrepid

Quote from: ro51092 on August 18, 2007, 08:48:28 AM
If they made an E91 M3, that would be a pretty awesome "one car"

If E92 is the coupe, does that make the E91 the wagon? :huh: I didn't think the convertible had a separate code.

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

Champ

Quote from: rohan on August 18, 2007, 08:44:55 AM
Wouldn't that pretty much be the definition of import?

:huh:
:lol:
There are a lot of good small breweries in America, you should know that!

Raza

Sam Adams is rather good as well. 

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

FIU Panther

Quote from: Raza ?link=topic=9829.msg546105#msg546105 date=1187756069
Sam Adams is rather good as well.?

It's my favorite beer! Good and cheap.  :partyon:
2007 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SL

nickdrinkwater

They've stopped making the Vanquish.  So I'm going to change my vote to a McLaren Mercedes SLR.

850CSi

Easy One.

'06 W220 S65 AMG. Black/Black. Dark tints. AMG 19s and body kit. Upgraded exhaust to let out more of that sick engine note. Probably de-badge the rear but keep those V12 badges on the side. Insanely fast and positively badass. That's my dream car.

850CSi

Quote from: TheIntrepid on August 20, 2007, 08:48:31 AM
If E92 is the coupe, does that make the E91 the wagon? :huh: I didn't think the convertible had a separate code.

E90 = Sedan
E91 = Estate
E92 = Coupe
E93 = Convertible

Minpin

Porsche 997 GT3. Easily live with that one on a daily basis.
?Do you expect me to talk?"
"No, Mr Bond. I expect you to die!?

rohan

Quote from: Champ on August 20, 2007, 11:06:47 AM
There are a lot of good small breweries in America, you should know that!
As one of the members of the Law Enforcement community on this board- you should know that as said community members I'm profoundly familiar with many of our breweries.? ?:lol: :ohyeah: :rockon: :partyon:  It's pretty true what they say- cops drink-  A L O T.

~Chief Seattle

Soup DeVille

Quote from: rohan on September 07, 2007, 03:43:43 PM
As one of the members of the Law Enforcement community on this board- you should know that as said community members I'm profoundly familiar with many of our breweries.? ?:lol: :ohyeah: :rockon: :partyon:? It's pretty true what they say- cops drink-? A L O T.

The two hardest partying professions I've ever come across were cops and doctors.
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

sandertheshark

Quote from: Soup DeVille on September 07, 2007, 04:50:56 PM
The two hardest partying professions I've ever come across were cops and doctors.
Have you ever hung out on a weekend with a divorce lawyer?