GTCC 84

Started by Tom, June 23, 2005, 02:13:06 PM

Tom

mazda6er

--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

Tom

QuoteIsuzu/Chevrolet flatbed?
Not a commercial vehicle

TBR

Xterra/Frontier

R33 GT-R

Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

ifcar

Tom

R33 GT-R

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

ifcar

Tom

ifcar

Tom, you're either going to have to quote posts or say exactly what guess you're referring to. ;)

mazda6er

--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

Tom

Tom

Time for a hint?

mazda6er

QuoteTime for a hint?
you're the boss...
--Mark

Raza

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Tom

QuoteTime for a hint?
you're the boss...
You guys are guessing..

Tom

R33 GT-R

Tom

QuoteFord Explorer
no

Raza

You know, alot of companies have the same switches...so one car might be the same as another model in the same line...for example, an S class and a C class have the same light switch.  

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

Tom

QuoteYou know, alot of companies have the same switches...so one car might be the same as another model in the same line...for example, an S class and a C class have the same light switch.
Same with the headlights on 50s roadsters ;)

Not a S or C class BTW

mazda6er

Crown Vic/Grand Marquis?
--Mark

ifcar

QuoteTime for a hint?
Yes, because someone needs to get this before 93JC comes online. He posted either that pic or a near-identical one on C/D awhile back, so I'm 99% sure he'll guess it instantly.  

R33 GT-R

Raza

QuoteYou know, alot of companies have the same switches...so one car might be the same as another model in the same line...for example, an S class and a C class have the same light switch.
Same with the headlights on 50s roadsters ;)

Not a S or C class BTW
It was the 60s!

I know it's not an S or C class...I'm just saying it's it's Car A and someone guesses Car B which has the same switches, you ought to give it to him.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

mazda6er

QuoteTime for a hint?
Yes, because someone needs to get this before 93JC comes online. He posted either that pic or a near-identical one on C/D awhile back, so I'm 99% sure he'll guess it instantly.
Wait, they have this game on the C/D forums now too?! Those bastards!
--Mark

Tom

QuoteCrown Vic/Grand Marquis?
No.

Here's the hint

It's model name starts with the same letter as it's brand name.  It's brand is one branch of a larger organization that can be abbreviated with two letters.

R33 GT-R

Boo Ya!   yes they do