GTCC 85:

Started by ifcar, June 23, 2005, 03:12:11 PM

Tom

ifcar

Nope.

I'm out for a little while (may not be back until after 9 eastern), so good luck while I'm gone, spend the time doing some research instead of just guessing. ;)

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

mazda6er

I'm thinking SUV on this one, who's with me?
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

SargeMonkey

Looks like the right side of a compact four door car. A Corrola?
`79 Civic Cvcc
`81 Civic 1300xl
`78 Silverado Camper 454
`70 Chevy Fleetside (non running)
`91 Camry XL All-trac 4cyl
`86 Toyota Pickup (475k miles)
`92 Jeep Wrangler Renegade 4" lift 35" tires.

Raza

QuoteLooks like the right side of a compact four door car. A Corrola?
It looks like one of those 4 door coupes...one door is significantly smaller than the other.  That's why I guessed RX-8.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Rupert

Maybe a Prius/Echo?
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

mazda6er

It looks like one of those 4 door coupes...one door is significantly smaller than the other.  That's why I guessed RX-8.
The "body cladding" (gasp) piece seems to thick to be on a car though, which is why I think it's an SUV. Corrolla was a good guess though, maybe it's right.
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

mazda6er

--Mark

TBR

Nissan Pathfinder

Raza

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

TBR

The "body cladding" (gasp) piece seems to thick to be on a car though, which is why I think it's an SUV. Corrolla was a good guess though, maybe it's right.
The back door is also pretty short for a car, looks like a midsize suv from the '90s to me.  

Raza

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

Raza

See that funny little cut at the end of the back door?  Looks like a prescription 8 to me.

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

TBR

I don't think it is an RX-8 and there is no way it is a SC or Ion (the only other 4 door coupes I know of).  

Raza

SC?  What SC?

EDIT.  Nevermind.  Saturn SC2.

I think it's an RX8

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

Raza

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i

mazda6er

How do you explain that line? Close, but no cigar.
--Mark

TBR

I don't think it is even close, the RX-8's lines curve more.  

mazda6er

I don't think it is even close, the RX-8's lines curve more.
I was being nice about it. When he first posted that pic, I thought he was trying to prove himself wrong.  :lol:  The more I looked at it though, the more I couldn't tell the difference.
--Mark

R33 GT-R

Dubbed:  Skanky Whore!

ifcar

No one is right so far.

TBR

Mitsubishi Montero

ifcar

TBR

Chevrolet C/K

ifcar

Not a C/K, or other GM full-size pickup.

ifcar

You people ready for some form of a hint, or you feel up to this?

TBR

ifcar

Not a Ranger (or Mazda equivalent).

TBR

QuoteYou people ready for some form of a hint, or you feel up to this?
Go ahead

Nissan Frontier