GTCC 517

Started by TheIntrepid, July 04, 2007, 08:43:18 PM

Raghavan

CMan

Quote from: Morris Minor on September 26, 2008, 08:43:28 AM
I'm going to buy a tube radio so we can huddle round it and, by the light of a single candle, listen to President Obama's fireside chats.

CJ

2o6

Quote from: CMan on July 10, 2007, 05:24:38 PM
Fiat Multipla?

He said it wasn't european...........

Honda HR-V?

TheIntrepid

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

TheIntrepid

The Pirate

Holy crap!  Five pages, and I don't feel like reading through to eliminate redundant guesses.
1989 Audi 80 quattro, 2001 Mazda Protege ES

Secretary of the "I Survived the Volvo S80 thread" Club

Quote from: omicron on July 10, 2007, 10:58:12 PM
After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

SVT_Power

well half the guesses are Toyota Yaris
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

The Pirate

It's not a Toyota Yaris, is it?

After you wake up with the sun at 6am on someone's floor, coughing up cigarette butts and tasting like warm beer, you may well change your opinion on this matter.

TheIntrepid

The Pirate

omicron

Quote from: The Pirate on July 10, 2007, 11:21:48 PM

Nope, that's not right either.

Didn't he drive a Yaris?

TheIntrepid

CMan has a Yaris.

The Pirate

SVT_Power

TheIntrepid

That's the Pope, retard, not Jesus.

SVT_Power

Quote from: TheIntrepid on July 10, 2007, 11:42:25 PM
That's the Pope, retard, not Jesus.

How the fuck do you know Jesus doesn't drive one then retard?

TheIntrepid

Quote from: M_power on July 10, 2007, 11:43:40 PM
How the fuck do you know Jesus doesn't drive one then retard?

Because Jesus drives a Camry.

SVT_Power

Quote from: TheIntrepid on July 10, 2007, 11:43:55 PM
Because Jesus drives a Camry.

he didn't die from falling asleep behind the wheel.

SVT_Power

i thuoght everyone knew that one

heelntoe

@heelntoe

CMan

It's not a European car.
I'm going to buy a tube radio so we can huddle round it and, by the light of a single candle, listen to President Obama's fireside chats.

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PMIt's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

CMan

Yes, please. Unless...

:praise:

Michael Estorol

joke from my childhood:

Jesus drove a TR6.
(we are told in the Bible that He enters Jerusalem in Triumph)

omicron

The Resurrection the result of Jesus trying to enter Heaven in a TR7.

Panama_Chopster

It's a nicetryjerkwadwo2

:praise:

Raghavan

Close, but no cigarz
:P

Panama_Chopster

I know what it is!