Wimmer's upcoming new ride...

Started by cawimmer430, July 21, 2018, 12:41:43 PM

cawimmer430

A week or two and my new baby is finally here.  :rockon:

Was at the dealership yesterday and they had this red A250 AMG Line with Night Package. I believe FoMoCo liked the red color.  ;)

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

FoMoJo

Quote from: cawimmer430 on October 25, 2018, 12:16:07 PM
A week or two and my new baby is finally here.  :rockon:

Was at the dealership yesterday and they had this red A250 AMG Line with Night Package. I believe FoMoCo liked the red color.  ;)

Images don't show.  I do like red on some cars, but it doesn't suit the A250 AMG imo.  White's the right colour.  Red makes it look like a VW.
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

cawimmer430

Fixed! :ohyeah:

The images were visible to me because I was logged into another forum where I posted them.

Red looks nice, but it's too "flashy" and "too aggressive" to me. White is ideal.  :wub:

By the way, feel free to configure your own A-Class here. It's in German but it's self-explanatory! Just click on the photos or tick the boxes! :)

https://www.mercedes-benz.de/passengercars/content-pool/tool-pages/car-configurator.html/?rccVehicleModelId=177082&rccNationalSalesType=000

Quick translation. I'm curious what you'll come up with if you attempt this. ;)

Select your engine and option-away!  :dance:

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

UPDATE!

According to the Mercedes salesman the current high demand of the A-Class has caused a "slight delay" for mine and it should arrive on... November 20th.

I'm dying here to drive it and can't wait that long.  :(  :banghead:

The weird thing seems to be that customers outside of Germany have priority. I'm on another forum dedicated to German cars and a lot of the guys in the UK and Australia already have their A-Classes.

We need a Donald Trump at Mercedes-Benz: GERMANY FIRST!!!  :tounge:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

SJ_GTI

That sucks, when you are expecting something and then it gets delayed it feels worse than if they had just given you the later date to begin with.  :rage:

FoMoJo

Quote from: cawimmer430 on October 31, 2018, 12:00:15 PM
UPDATE!

According to the Mercedes salesman the current high demand of the A-Class has caused a "slight delay" for mine and it should arrive on... November 20th.

The weird thing seems to be that customers outside of Germany have priority. I'm on another forum dedicated to German cars and a lot of the guys in the UK and Australia already have their A-Classes.

Cancel it and buy a Mustang GT350 :ohyeah:.
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

Soup DeVille

Quote from: cawimmer430 on October 31, 2018, 12:00:15 PM
UPDATE!

There was a song about that once...
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

CaminoRacer

2020 BMW 330i, 1969 El Camino, 2017 Bolt EV

cawimmer430

Yeah, this blows. The salesman told me there might still be chance that the car can arrive earlier. He will found out in the next few days and inform me. The sooner the better.

I'm also worried that if it snows in mid-November I'll be in some deep shit. The car will arrive with summer tires and the law here is *Snow = winter tires! Period!*.

A Ford Mustang GT350? Nice car but I need a little bit more interior space and a Mustang won't fit into my parking spot! Well it will, but then my neighbor cannot maneuver into their parking spot! No joke, parking spaces here are so damn small...  :tounge:

www.wimmerfotografie.de