***Saw my first A35 AMG on the road...***

Started by cawimmer430, May 16, 2019, 06:13:12 PM

cawimmer430

...but could not get a shot. It looked exactly like the car below. So frigging hot.  :wub:

Anyway, so I go to MB Munich because by this time they must have the new A35 AMG on display. I was not disappointed. Enjoy the many snapshots of the A35s and the new CLA, AMG GT, A-Class Sedan etc.  :cheers:

A35 AMG 4Matic Edition 1

A35 AMG 4Matic

New CLA220 4Matic. Love the view of the power domes from the driver's POV. Gorgeous! :wub:

Interior is pretty much similar to mine, a nice place to be. This car is going to be a winner. Unlike the first generation CLA, this one feels very premium, looks more streamlined and has some amazing technology plus an improved MBUX system with gesture control (see video after the pics)!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaArAr5F1_8

AMG GTs..  :wub:

New A-Class Sedan. Lovely car, but the Hatchback looks so much better. And yeah, I am biased! :praise:

Another A35 AMG 4Matic and the new CLA Edition 1 - both are so hot.  :wub:

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

cawimmer430

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

SJ_GTI

I dig that blue one, but could live without the gold highlights.

cawimmer430

Quote from: SJ_GTI on May 17, 2019, 06:10:25 AM
I dig that blue one, but could live without the gold highlights.

No problem. You can order the A35 AMG in any color and just don't check the "Edition 1" option - no gold highlights. ;)

www.wimmerfotografie.de