Different kinds of superchargers?

Started by giant_mtb, May 28, 2005, 11:22:30 PM

Fire It Up

QuoteWhat it is, is way too much money spent for the performance gain.  But to each his own.
what car is it?
Wait, are you serious? YOU FRIGGIN DRIVE ONE

Founder of CarSPIN Turbo Club

Raghavan

QuoteWhat it is, is way too much money spent for the performance gain.  But to each his own.
what car is it?
Wait, are you serious? YOU FRIGGIN DRIVE ONE
it looks like an Acura 2.2 or 3.0 CL.
Are you sure that's a 98-02 accord/?

Fire It Up

giant_mtb

Ok...that thing isn't rice.  :lol:  

Raghavan

Raghavan

QuoteOk...that thing isn't rice.  :lol:
OF COURSE IT IS!!!!

giant_mtb

QuoteOk...that thing isn't rice.  :lol:
OF COURSE IT IS!!!!
Not really...rice is slow...that car isn't slow...and it doesn't look all that riced out either.  It doesn't have a 4 foot wing and a crazy-ass body kit...it looks decent.

Raghavan

OF COURSE IT IS!!!!
Not really...rice is slow...that car isn't slow...and it doesn't look all that riced out either.  It doesn't have a 4 foot wing and a crazy-ass body kit...it looks decent.
the hood looks like it's been through a hailstorm. it's all holey. i do like the brembos though. B)  

giant_mtb

OF COURSE IT IS!!!!
the hood looks like it's been through a hailstorm. it's all holey. i do like the brembos though. B)
Yeah...the hood is a little too flashy...otherwise I like it a lot.

Fire It Up

QuoteOk...that thing isn't rice.? :lol:
OF COURSE IT IS!!!!
Its for the S/C.  

Raghavan

OF COURSE IT IS!!!!
Its for the S/C.
i think it's a bit excessive.

giant_mtb

OF COURSE IT IS!!!!
Its for the S/C.
Ahhh...I failed to make that connection.

Raghavan

OF COURSE IT IS!!!!
Its for the S/C.
Ahhh...I failed to make that connection.
:rolleyes:  

CraigFL

Getting back to the topic...
There are also screw type superchargers like this:

http://www.whipplesuperchargers.com/product.asp?ProdID=1162

footoflead

QuoteOk...that thing isn't rice.? :lol:
OF COURSE IT IS!!!!
when i first saw the pics i thought rice...but Giant_mtb you once again made a good point...it isnt riced without the 4ft wing...you dont have to have the body kit to make it rice in my opinion...

as a wise poster on another forum once said "the appearance of performance without the substance doesn't strike me as necessarily creative" :rockon:  
Speed is my drug, Adrenaline my addiction
Racing is an addiction...and the only cure is poverty
Sometimes you just have to floor it and hope for the best
Member of the Rag destroyed the 'CarSPIN carry the torch thread' club
Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club

m4c$'s ar3 th3 suck0rz club president!
'02 Mustang Red, Mine
'04 Mustang Silver, Dad's
'05 Silverado, Mom's