GTPC 499

Started by Colin, March 10, 2012, 01:52:15 PM

Colin

Rupert

I'm guessing India, somewhere...
Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.
PRO TENACIA NULLA VIA EST INVIA

Laconian

Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

Colin

Neither of you are correct.

Byteme

I don't know why I think this, but - South America?

Colin

Ooh no, not South America. 

Colin

This seems to have died............ time for a clue?

Byteme

How about Alexandria?  Egypt, not Louisiana.  :lol:

Colin

Wrong country, but very close.

hotrodalex

I cheated, so I can't guess. I'm kicking myself for it, though. Could have gotten it and was in fact very close before cheating. But I figured "nah, can't be there"...

Colin

If there are no correct responses in the next 24 hrs, then I am minded to let you declare the answer, Alex!

Rupert

Novarolla-Miata-Trooper-Jeep-Volvo-Trooper-Ranger-MGB-Explorer-944-Fiat-Alfa-XTerra

13 cars, 60 cylinders, 52 manual forward gears and 9 automatic, 2 FWD, 42 doors, 1988 average year of manufacture, 3 convertibles, 22 average mpg, and no wheel covers.

Colin

Rupert

Colin

Rupert

Colin

Not in the Lebanon.

Eye of the Tiger

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

Rupert

Colin

Rupert

Colin

Rupert

There's nothing else close to Egypt!

Colin

Yes there is.

I should know. I've been there. This photo is one I took myself!

Rupert

Colin

No, but very close.

Byteme

Colin

Rupert

Colin

Quote from: Rupert on March 23, 2012, 07:46:10 PM
Haifa!
:clap:

Indeed, finally we are there. This is the very agreeable city of Haifa in northern Israel.

What you see is the Bahaian Temple and gardens, which are particularly impressive, overlooking the port.