Motor Trend Road Test of BMW M3

Started by 1 BAD 7, July 14, 2007, 10:44:44 PM

ro51092

On the other hand, I think you would make an excellent English professor.

1 BAD 7

It is because from what I understand you said that how a car goes arround track is much more important then how fast it does. Then he said just like the article where 350z and G35 coupe lost to RX8 even though the RX8 is a slower car then 350z/G35 coupe. You said you agree with that. So in your mind then RX8 is slower yet more fun and pure car and better since the way it goes arround track is more important rather then how fast it goes arround track.

I fully understand what you said. But now you are saying that you didnot mean that :confused:

What did you mean that 350z is better since it goes arround track better then how it feels on the track or RX8 is better because it feels better on track rather then go fast at the track. :huh:

On the other hand just forget it because you obviously are going back and forth with what you are actually saying.

Like SJ said there are plenty of folks here that just like to crap on new BMW's yet when it comes to their own personal choices they do quiet the opposite.

Quote from: JYODER240 on July 19, 2007, 08:15:21 PM
Okay, this seems difficult for you to grasp. I said that how a car goes around a track is more important? than how fast it does. NomisR provided an example of where a slower car placed first in an comparison. He was showing how he understood what I was saying. I said, "Pretty much yes" acknowleding that we were on same page. Notice how he even said would have to actually drive the car to judge. I never meant that i agreed with the outcome of the results only that he understood what I meant by "How a car goes around a track is more important than how fast it does".?

I fail to see what that has to do with BMW?

For great deals on all your traveling/entertainment and automotive [Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge] buying needs visit.

www.KayaniTravel.com

1 BAD 7

I can say what ever I want to and I dont need your approval for it. By the way thank you for your suggestion but I am quiet happy with what I do.  ;)

On the other hand I also have a suggestion for you. I think you can make quiet a nice lawyer the way you are defending your boy friend. :lol:

Quote from: ro51092 on July 19, 2007, 10:56:03 PM
I don't think you can really say much about the MCAT. Notice how you're not Dr. Kayani?

For great deals on all your traveling/entertainment and automotive [Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge] buying needs visit.

www.KayaniTravel.com

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on July 19, 2007, 11:10:10 PM
I can say what ever I want and I dont need your approval for it and thank you for your suggestion but I am quiet happy with what I do.

On the other hand I also have a suggestion for you. I think you can make quiet a nice lawyer the way you are defending your boy friend. :lol:

You might be happy with what you do, but nobody else here is.
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

1 BAD 7

Then all those that are not happy can shove it up ........ :evildude:

Quote from: NACar on July 19, 2007, 11:11:35 PM

You might be happy with what you do, but nobody else here is.

www.KayaniTravel.com

ro51092

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on July 19, 2007, 11:10:10 PM
I can say what ever I want to and I dont need your approval for it. By the way thank you for your suggestion but I am quiet happy with what I do.  ;)

1. Get some new lines.
2. I know you are, but what am I?

JYODER240

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on July 19, 2007, 11:05:45 PM
It is because from what I understand you said that how a car goes arround track is much more important then how fast it does. Then he said just like the article where 350z and G35 coupe lost to RX8 even though the RX8 is a slower car then 350z/G35 coupe. You said you agree with that. So in your mind then RX8 is slower yet more fun and pure car and better since the way it goes arround track is more important rather then how fast it goes arround track.

I fully understand what you said. But now you are saying that you didnot mean that :confused:

What did you mean that 350z is better since it goes arround track better then how it feels on the track or RX8 is better because it feels better on track rather then go fast at the track. :huh:

On the other hand just forget it because you obviously are going back and forth with what you are actually saying.

Like SJ said there are plenty of folks here that just like to crap on new BMW's yet when it comes to their own personal choices they do quiet the opposite.

No, you misunderstood what I was saying. I never meant that I thought the RX-8 was more fun around a track, heck I've never driven a 350Z, Mustang, RX-8, or G35c around a track for that matter. I'm not going back and forth on anything. You're doing nothing but trying to start trouble like always.

I haven't even said anything directed towards BMW's. I said that it is typical BMW fanboy material to go on about numbers, and that I don't think the numbers are whats most important. Never once did I bash the M3.

You have a long history of doing this which is why the vast majority of people here don't value your opinion. There was even a time when a multiple members here requesting that you be banned. You go around starting trouble and when people come down on you you try to play the victim and turn it around on others. Your childish antics are old and predictable. Grow up.
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

1 BAD 7

You will not be happy with what I think of you. Yeah your original lines are just killer defender of the world :rolleyes:

Quote from: ro51092 on July 19, 2007, 11:15:12 PM
1. Get some new lines.
2. I know you are, but what am I?

www.KayaniTravel.com

ro51092

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on July 19, 2007, 11:20:34 PM
You will not be happy with what I think of you. Yeah your original lines are just killer defender of the world :rolleyes:

Go pass the MCAT?

1 BAD 7

Like I said forget it I should have known better you are a hypocrite who says one thing then back out of it claiming that is not what he meant to say. You are well known Anit BMW fan boy from your days of C/D not to mention you love to start trouble yourself by saying one liner ignorant comments like your buddies unprovoked and then run to the moderators claiming you are an angel. :rolleyes:

I dont value anything you say since I know that you love to make up lies like you did when you went on to claim that my wheels were heavy without knowing anything about their weight. You are a liar and hypocrite who loves to start things by provoking others and then run away and hide behind moderators. I think you would do a lot better by taking your own advice "GROW UP" ;)

Quote from: JYODER240 on July 19, 2007, 11:17:00 PM
No, you misunderstood what I was saying. I never meant that I thought the RX-8 was more fun around a track, heck I've never driven a 350Z, Mustang, RX-8, or G35c around a track for that matter. I'm not going back and forth on anything. You're doing nothing but trying to start trouble like always.

I haven't even said anything directed towards BMW's. I said that it is typical BMW fanboy material to go on about numbers, and that I don't think the numbers are whats most important. Never once did I bash the M3.

You have a long history of doing this which is why the vast majority of people here don't value your opinion. There was even a time when a multiple members here requesting that you be banned. You go around starting trouble and when people come down on you you try to play the victim and turn it around on others. Your childish antics are old and predictable. Grow up.

www.KayaniTravel.com

1 BAD 7

Now that was original you should get an award for that one :clap:

Wonder if it burned all the brain cells.

Quote from: ro51092 on July 19, 2007, 11:21:22 PM
Go pass the MCAT?

www.KayaniTravel.com

ro51092

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on July 19, 2007, 11:45:35 PM

Thinking doesn't burn brain cells, Doc. If you say it does, maybe you should burn a few?

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on July 19, 2007, 11:45:35 PM

Why don't you go take your gixxer for a long ride on a short pier?

JYODER240

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on July 19, 2007, 11:43:14 PM
Like I said forget it I should have known better you are a hypocrite who says one thing then back out of it claiming that is not what he meant to say. You are well known Anit BMW fan boy from your days of C/D not to mention you love to start trouble yourself by saying one liner ignorant comments like your buddies unprovoked and then run to the moderators claiming you are an angel. :rolleyes:

I dont value anything you say since I know that you love to make up lies like you did when you went on to claim that my wheels were heavy without knowing anything about their weight. You are a liar and hypocrite who loves to start things by provoking others and then run away and hide behind moderators. I think you would do a lot better by taking your own advice "GROW UP" ;)

You just provide my point. It's so predictable.

And I'm a well known anti-BMW troll from C/D? Really, my avatar from over there is a M5. I'd like to see where I did all of this trolling.
/////////////////////////
Quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death

*President of the "I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club*

1 BAD 7

Well his case is special like yours ;).

Quote from: ro51092 on July 19, 2007, 11:47:43 PM
Thinking doesn't burn brain cells, Doc. If you say it does, maybe you should burn a few?

www.KayaniTravel.com

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: ro51092 on July 19, 2007, 11:47:43 PM

If he would set his head on fire, I think I would enjoy a video of that.

1 BAD 7

Your post proved my point long time ago and you are anti BMW fan boy who loves to lie and make up things about other peoples things which goes to show your maturity even further.

Quote from: JYODER240 on July 19, 2007, 11:50:13 PM

You just provide my point. It's so predictable.

And I'm a well known anti-BMW troll from C/D? Really, my avatar from over there is a M5. I'd like to see where I did all of this trolling.

www.KayaniTravel.com

SVT_Power

Quote from: NACar on July 19, 2007, 11:52:59 PM

:lol:
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

ro51092

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on July 19, 2007, 11:51:22 PM
Well his case is special like yours ;).

So you talk about your self in the third-person? And you're trying to say you're NOT crazy?

1 BAD 7

Not as much as I would enjoy seeing your head shoved way far up.........

Quote from: NACar on July 19, 2007, 11:52:59 PM

www.KayaniTravel.com

SVT_Power

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on July 19, 2007, 11:55:31 PM
Not as much as I would enjoy seeing your head shoved way far up

yes we all know how much you love watching people shove things up there
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

1 BAD 7

I was talking about your boyfriend and your similarity. ;)

Quote from: ro51092 on July 19, 2007, 11:54:03 PM
So you talk about your self in the third-person? And you're trying to say you're NOT crazy?

www.KayaniTravel.com

ro51092

Quote from: M_power on July 19, 2007, 11:56:08 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on July 19, 2007, 11:55:31 PM
Not as much as I would enjoy seeing your head shoved way far up.........

up what?  :huh:

1 BAD 7

Looks like you are an expert at it yourself from the way it is exciting you.

Quote from: M_power on July 19, 2007, 11:56:08 PM

www.KayaniTravel.com

1 BAD 7

Dont think too hard your brain will hurt but then again you dont think thru your brain.....my bad. :lol:

Quote from: NACar on July 19, 2007, 11:57:12 PM
up what?? :huh:

www.KayaniTravel.com

SVT_Power

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on July 19, 2007, 11:58:20 PM
Looks like you are an expert at it yourself from the way it is exciting you.

I'm also an expert at telling which people are ignorant idiots. And I'm pretty sure you're one.

1 BAD 7

My feelings are mutual towards you :praise:

Quote from: M_power on July 20, 2007, 12:03:14 AM
I'm also an expert at telling which people are ignorant idiots. And I'm pretty sure you're one.

www.KayaniTravel.com

SVT_Power

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on July 20, 2007, 12:03:56 AM
My feelings are mutual towards you :praise:

Thanks but i don't have any feelings for you. sorry.