***Stunning 1962 Mercedes-Benz 220SE Coupe***

Started by cawimmer430, October 30, 2021, 12:20:19 PM

cawimmer430

...at today's S-Class of Bavaria meet. The car is from 1962, a very early model and has a 4-speed manual transmission. Gorgeous!  :wub:

Another highlight was this badass S65 AMG V12 Biturbo W221 (or as they call it in Sweden "HOW DARE YOU!").  :rockon:

The light green W126 is a 280SE with over 300,000 km behind it. The dark green W126 is the 500SEL which is fully loaded. If all goes well that 500SEL will be delivered to a happy customer in Florida (yes, FLORIDA, in the USA) who saw me post photos of it, contacted me and will contact the German owner of the car. It's for sale. On a side not, look how massive the W221 is compared to the two W126s!

Birgit - the BMW i3S owner, rode with me to the event today. Here she's posing with the two W126s!

And here are the other cars. The blue E-Class Coupe is an E220 CDI Diesel, the white car is mine, the black C126 Coupe is a 500SEC, the black W220 might be an early model S55 AMG (didn't talk to the owner, no badge at the rear but AMG exhausts) and the blue SLK is an SLK200 Kompressor with M/T transmission. The dog's name was Charlotte!  :thumbsup:

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

FoMoJo

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

Eye of the Tiger

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

cawimmer430

Quote from: FoMoJo on October 30, 2021, 01:15:54 PM
A Burmese Mountain dog?

Not sure. I didn't ask about the breed. But the dog was very friendly and jumping up all over me! ;)
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie