BMW 328i vs Infinit G35 in C&D recent test

Started by 1 BAD 7, March 04, 2007, 10:12:52 AM

ro51092

Quote from: Kayani_1 on March 14, 2007, 02:53:04 PM
I agree that figure 8 is about cornering/handling more then power. However, power does have an effect on the outcome of the results. It might not be as dominant as the handling and agility but brakes/acceleration still effect the overall out come even on figure 8.

For example this can be proven if both cars that were identical in weight, weight dist%, and handling are put to test on figure 8. Where one has an edge in braking/acceleration efficency. The difference might not be huge due to similar overall weight, weight dist% and handling. But none the less more efficient acceleration and braking advantage will show up no matter how small.

As for what car wins over another is just braging rights for certain owners based on those specific merits that were being given bigger emphasis by people that were testing these cars. In real world every person has different taste and different priorities by which they make their buying choices. For some G35 will be winner and for others it will be BMW 3 series. I know for me if money was not a big issue it would be BMW 3 series. But if money was a big issue it would be Infiniti G35. They are both real fine cars and you cant go wrong with either car.

Infact I am even liking the all new MB C class. When it comes down to it the competition is so close now that regardless of who you go with from Lexus to BMW you get a very sweet car. :partyon:

WRONG.

(I agree about the BMW, though)

SJ_GTI

Quote from: TheIntrepid on March 14, 2007, 02:58:50 PM
Too lazy. If you care enough to make the thread, post the damn data. Whenever I make a thread, I post the data in it.

Unless its about your Camry...

:lol:

TheIntrepid

:P I've posted enough pictures of my Camry.

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

Maxxum

Quote from: Kayani_1 on March 04, 2007, 10:12:52 AM
The BMW 328i won the head to head comparison against the Infinti G35.? 
Since you made the thread, it certainly must have won.. :P
One could guess that before opening the thread.
(\__/)     
(='.'=) << One day I will rule the world!         
(")_(")

Maxxum

(\__/)     
(='.'=) << One day I will rule the world!         
(")_(")

1 BAD 7

You are indeed too lazy. But compared to your other traits that trait looks like no big deal to me :rolleyes:

Quote from: TheIntrepid on March 14, 2007, 02:58:50 PM
Too lazy. If you care enough to make the thread, post the damn data. Whenever I make a thread, I post the data in it.

For great deals on all your traveling/entertainment and automotive [Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge] buying needs visit.

www.KayaniTravel.com

TheIntrepid

Quote from: Kayani_1 on March 17, 2007, 12:18:00 AM
You are indeed too lazy. But compared to your other traits that trait looks like no big deal to me :rolleyes:

WTF do you know about me? You made a thread to whore a company without providing any information dickwad.

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

1 BAD 7

Calm down and dont get your panties all bunched up. Learn to act your age atleast. But then again dont mind me you do seem to be acting your age :rolleyes:

Quote from: TheIntrepid on March 19, 2007, 11:42:13 AM
WTF do you know about me? You made a thread to whore a company without providing any information dickwad.

For great deals on all your traveling/entertainment and automotive [Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge] buying needs visit.

www.KayaniTravel.com

mazda6er

Why do you always type above the quote?

Quote from: Kayani_1 on March 24, 2007, 12:15:25 PM
Calm down and dont get your panties all bunched up. Learn to act your age atleast. But then again dont mind me you do seem to be acting your age :rolleyes:
--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer

850CSi

mazda6er

--Mark
Quote from: R-inge on March 26, 2007, 06:26:46 PMMy dad used to rent Samurai.  He loves them good.

Co-President of the I Fought the Tree and the Tree Won Club | Official Spokesman of the"I survived the Volvo S80 thread" club
I had myself fooled into needing you, did I fool you too? -- Barenaked Ladies | Say it ain't so...your drug is a heart breaker -- Weezer