The new 535i are offering a lot more for the money

Started by 1 BAD 7, April 21, 2007, 12:32:59 AM

Submariner

Thanks, Touareg.

And as for Kayani, This will be my last response to this thread (hopefully) unless you make another gross misstatement that just completely fabricates the truth (likely)

He is simply a blithering idiot who is not willing to accept any form of logic, other than his twisted own.  He accuses me of bragging about his car, when he fits his car with massive wheels (to showoff, no doubt) then changes his name to "1 BAD 7".  It sounds to me like someone has a bit of an ego problem, and needs to advertise their badass car.

Kayani, congratulations on being an idiot.  You are representing the growing number of Americans who are stupid as sin, and can afford nice things.  You should pat yourself on the back.  :ohyeah:

2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

Danish

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on May 08, 2007, 07:44:20 PM
Once again no and no. I clearly understand what you are trying to say but you are not factoring in what I am trying to tell you. The weight of the 22" wheel is appx. 5 Ibs less overall then the heavier 19" wheels. The 19" wheels are carrying most of that extra 5 Ib towards the outside just by looking at the pic in same way you are looking at the pic of the 22". Second the overall diameter thanks to 22" tires has changed by a margin that is insiginficant compared to the 19" wheels/tires. Thus, the overall weight has not increased towards the outside and neither has the rotational mass. So please take your own advice and read and then read again and if you still dont understand go do some reasearch on plus size concepts. Also keep in mind that most plus sizing concepts tell you of benefits of going with larger wheels without even factoring in that they could be lighter then the smaller wheels.

Quote from: Lebowski on December 17, 2008, 05:46:10 PM
No advice can be worse than Coug's, in any thread, ever.

Eye of the Tiger

--> (insert nonsensical remark about huge wheels being a performance advantage here) <--
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

Raghavan

Z0MG I FIGURED OUT WHY KAYANI IS RIGHT GUYZ ITS COS TEH UBER TWENTYTOOZ GIVE T3H CAR AN EXTRA 64.2 SO HE CAN GO F4ST3R!!!

SVT_Power

"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

850CSi

TheIntrepid

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

1 BAD 7

Last:? Why didn't you just buy a lighter 19" or 20"?? Then you would have gotton a way bigger benefit, and most likely cheaper, more rim protection (lord I hope you live south of the snow belt), and better performance.

Last night I was in a hurry so I never got a chance to finish answering the last part of your post.

Now out of the all the comments you made so far this is the one that is most valid and I agree with you. Like I said I agree that 19/20 forged would be the best choice. They would have the greatest benefit. But then again according to your theory the 20" would be carrying more mass to the outside and you already know I disagree with that theory. As it doesnot account for the overall diameter which has not changed enough to make a difference and I have already tried explaining that to you.

As for why I didnot go with the 19" and 20"? Then the answer to that question is because I wanted to go with deep dish wheels and the 19" seriously look like 18" mounted on the car. Out of all the sizes the best that looks is 22" deep dish on the 7 series. That is one of the main reasons I picked the 22" over 20".

For great deals on all your traveling/entertainment and automotive [Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge] buying needs visit.

www.KayaniTravel.com

TheIntrepid

1 BAD 7

Pics of that horribly fugly intrepid are already blinding me..... :cry:

Quote from: TheIntrepid on May 09, 2007, 03:23:44 PM
Pics of horribly fugly 7?

For great deals on all your traveling/entertainment and automotive [Nissan, Chrysler, Dodge] buying needs visit.

www.KayaniTravel.com

TheIntrepid

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on May 09, 2007, 03:26:32 PM
Pics of that horribly fugly intrepid are already blinding me..... :cry:

I meant fugly because of the 22"s. I'm on 18"s and I think they're pretty big already.

1 BAD 7

Look at what you drive before you run to make fun of others seriously....... :confused:

Quote from: NACar on May 08, 2007, 07:44:45 PM
Don't argue with him, the four giagantic gyroscopes he put on his car must be generating some kind of force field that keeps any sort of logic from passing in or out.
:loopy:

www.KayaniTravel.com

1 BAD 7

www.KayaniTravel.com

1 BAD 7

Iam not accusing you of braging about my car :lol:

You seriously need help. Oh and while you are at it take some pills for PMS. As you are suffering from some serious PMS over my wheels. :evildude:

Quote from: Submariner on May 08, 2007, 08:21:10 PM
Thanks, Touareg.

And as for Kayani, This will be my last response to this thread (hopefully) unless you make another gross misstatement that just completely fabricates the truth (likely)

He is simply a blithering idiot who is not willing to accept any form of logic, other than his twisted own.? He accuses me of bragging about his car, when he fits his car with massive wheels (to showoff, no doubt) then changes his name to "1 BAD 7".? It sounds to me like someone has a bit of an ego problem, and needs to advertise their badass car.

Kayani, congratulations on being an idiot.? You are representing the growing number of Americans who are stupid as sin, and can afford nice things.? You should pat yourself on the back.? :ohyeah:

www.KayaniTravel.com

1 BAD 7

Seriously you have 18" on there. You should move to heavier 15" just like your friend jyorider240 suggested. That would make that thing look even more fugly :P

Quote from: TheIntrepid on May 09, 2007, 03:27:03 PM
I meant fugly because of the 22"s. I'm on 18"s and I think they're pretty big already.

www.KayaniTravel.com

TheIntrepid

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on May 09, 2007, 03:35:40 PM
Seriously you have 18" on there. You should move to heavier 15" just like your friend jyorider240 suggested. That would make that thing look even more fugly :P

I'm sorry that as a 18-year old high school student I can't afford a $70k car. I'm sure your almighty self drove a Bugatti Veyron at my age, right?

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on May 09, 2007, 03:28:47 PM
Look at what you drive before you run to make fun of others seriously....... :confused:

He has priorities too.

:rolleyes:

Seriously; we get the point. You can afford nice cars. What does that really mean though? You're an absolute jerk of a human being. I'd rather be a nice, intelligent person with a decent social circle and ride a bicycle than have a 745i and be like you.

1 BAD 7

I knew you would never get it. I guess you must be still trying to pass MCAT :lol:

Quote from: Danish on May 08, 2007, 10:48:07 PM

www.KayaniTravel.com

1 BAD 7

For someone that lives at home and is still in High School you sure have lots of guts to make fun of other people. But god forbid if someone says some thing about you......Mr. high schooler gets his panties all bunched up :huh:

Quote from: TheIntrepid on May 09, 2007, 03:37:37 PM

I'm sorry that as a 18-year old high school student I can't afford a $70k car. I'm sure your almighty self drove a Bugatti Veyron at my age, right?

www.KayaniTravel.com

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on May 09, 2007, 03:28:47 PM

You know Kayani, in the great pinball game of life, your flippers are a bit further apart than most.

TheIntrepid

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on May 09, 2007, 03:40:14 PM
For someone that lives at home and is still in High School you sure have lots of guts to make fun of other people. But when god forbid if someone says some thing about you then your panties get all bunched up :huh:

I may be a douche at times, but I consider almost everybody here at CarSPIN my friends. We all take shots at each other, and it's considered a joke. You, however, take things way too far and get personal. Name ONE member that would fight against a ban on you right now?

Submariner

Quote from: NACar on May 09, 2007, 03:40:37 PM
You know Kayani, in the great pinball game of life, your flippers are a bit further apart than most.

Oh...I would just say he was abused as a child.  But your terminology works perfectly too.
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

1 BAD 7

First you are not owner of this website as your daddy doesnot own it.  So you cant ban me even if you want to that is up to the moderators:ohyeah:

Second you are childish person who should be banned from this web site as you came here for no reason and attacked me unprovoked. Show me where I went in your thread and attacked you over your wheels or car. I only acted towards you the way you acted towards me.

I have better things to do then kiss butt of teenage people like yourself that live at home or drive junk but love to make fun of others. That is also unprovoked. Go do your home work son before you fail your classes. :rolleyes:

Quote from: TheIntrepid on May 09, 2007, 03:42:16 PM
I may be a douche at times, but I consider almost everybody here at CarSPIN my friends. Name ONE member that would fight against a ban on you right now?

www.KayaniTravel.com

TheIntrepid

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on May 09, 2007, 03:46:49 PM
First you are not owner of this website as your daddy doesnot own it.  So you cant ban me even if you want to that is up to the moderators:ohyeah:

Second you are childish person who should be banned from this web site as you came here for no reason and attacked me unprovoked. Show me where I went in your thread and attacked you over your wheels or car. I only acted towards you the way you acted towards me.

I have better things to do then kiss butt of teenage people like yourself that live at home or drive junk but love to make fun of others. That is also unprovoked. Go do your home work son before you fail your classes. :rolleyes:

This isn't your thread where your wheels or car should have been discussed. It's about the 535i. I didn't say I'm going to ban you, and even if I did have powers outside of Photography I doubt I would. This is simply due to the fact that every forum needs one tool like you, for humor purposes.

Have fun Kayani. ;)

1 BAD 7

Wow is that the best you could come up with. Huh.......must have worked the brain over time to come up with that :mask:

Quote from: NACar on May 09, 2007, 03:40:37 PM

www.KayaniTravel.com

Eye of the Tiger

Quote from: 1 BAD 7 on May 09, 2007, 03:50:13 PM
Wow is that the best you could come up with. Huh.......must have worked the brain over time to come up with that :mask:

1 BAD 7

Only tool I see is you. Yes this was a thread that was created to discuss 535i and you and few other sour losers decided to throw insults unprovoked. But then again I can understand why you have stomach cramps over my wheels. Because you still live at home with daddy and drive a fugly intrepid. :ohyeah:

I am also glad that a rude high school kid like yourself is not a moderator of this website. :praise:

Quote from: TheIntrepid on May 09, 2007, 03:49:11 PM
This isn't your thread where your wheels or car should have been discussed. It's about the 535i. I didn't say I'm going to ban you, and even if I did have powers outside of Photography I doubt I would. This is simply due to the fact that every forum needs one tool like you, for humor purposes.

Have fun Kayani. ;)

www.KayaniTravel.com

1 BAD 7

Oh finaly came up with some thing original huh.....well done big brains ;)

Quote from: NACar on May 09, 2007, 03:51:50 PM

www.KayaniTravel.com

Raza

Quote from: Danish on May 05, 2007, 11:04:34 PM
Man I wish I had seen this thread when it started, I would told Jordan and CHAMP that its not worth arguing with Kayani.

Kayani, please please please respond to this post, insult me, and write your reply above the post like Raza used to do at C/D.

I need a good laugh :lol:

I did that because that's where the cursor was placed! 

At the beginning, anyway.  After that, I just did it to annoy the people who complained about it.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PM
It's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Catman

For all of you who keep engaging 1 BAD 7 with the same BS and carrying on it's getting old.  The guy has already been banned temporarily once, there's no need to kick him while he's down.  I'm locking this thread, let's move on. :ohyeah: