Nice parking garage...

Started by ChrisV, November 11, 2008, 01:55:29 PM

ChrisV

Like a fine Detroit wine, this vehicle has aged to budgetary perfection...

giant_mtb

ChrisV

Like a fine Detroit wine, this vehicle has aged to budgetary perfection...

SVT666

If I lived there, I would drive a Ford Taurus because...it's rare!

saxonyron

Quote from: HEMI666 on November 11, 2008, 02:24:45 PM
If I lived there, I would drive a Ford Taurus because...it's rare!

Not so fast!  There's a VW Beetle there too, at 1:14. :lol:  Anyone know where this place is??  Orange and black plates are Britain, but these look different. 

2013 Audi A6 3.0T   
2007 Audi A6 3.2           
2010 GMC Yukon XL SLT 5.3 V8

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.
-- Ronald Reagan

Secret Chimp

Quote from: saxonyron on November 11, 2008, 03:01:29 PM
Not so fast!  There's a VW Beetle there too, at 1:14. :lol:  Anyone know where this place is??  Orange and black plates are Britain, but these look different. 

You can tell from that huge goofy white van in the first half that this is Japan, but where in Japan I have no idea.

Quote from: BENZ BOY15 on January 02, 2014, 02:40:13 PM
That's a great local brewery that we have. Do I drink their beer? No.

r0tor

wow... and i thought it was impressive when i use to go around the parking deck at college during parent's weekend and see 15 porsche's..
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee No Speed -- 2004 Mazda RX8 6 speed -- 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia All Speed

SVT_Power

Quote from: Secret Chimp on November 11, 2008, 04:38:45 PM
You can tell from that huge goofy white van in the first half that this is Japan, but where in Japan I have no idea.

the plates have english letters on them, so it ain't japan
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

FlatBlackCaddy

Quote from: Secret Chimp on November 11, 2008, 04:38:45 PM

Toyota HQ

FlatBlackCaddy

It is possible that this is NOT a garage where all these owners live or work. In japan parking is at a premium, many homes or apartments have NO garages available. Even street parking is assigned and paid for IIRC. This is most likely a "rich toy" garage. All these people pay for a spot and can come and go as they please when they are looking for a good time. This garage may just be nicer and better secured than most(or be in a prime location) which would explain the large dense collection of expensive metal.

Yawn

Its not Japan.. Japanese plates have Hiragana/Katagana characters...

Its Hong Kong I believe....

SVT_Power

Quote from: Yawn on November 12, 2008, 07:22:45 AM
Its not Japan.. Japanese plates have Hiragana/Katagana characters...

Its Hong Kong I believe....

I think it's HK

an example:

(not the car but the plate is the same style)
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

cawimmer430

Did anyone notice that whoever took this video was riding in a Mercedes? I thought that was pretty friggin awesome.  :devil:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Secret Chimp

Quote from: cawimmer430 on November 12, 2008, 10:19:10 AM
Did anyone notice that whoever took this video was riding in a Mercedes? I thought that was pretty friggin awesome.  :devil:

Yeah you don't see those things ANYWHERE :P

Quote from: BENZ BOY15 on January 02, 2014, 02:40:13 PM
That's a great local brewery that we have. Do I drink their beer? No.

the Teuton

Mercedes-Benzes are for poor people, don't you know?
2. 1995 Saturn SL2 5-speed, 126,500 miles. 5,000 miles in two and a half months. That works out to 24,000 miles per year if I can keep up the pace.

Quote from: CJ on April 06, 2010, 10:48:54 PM
I don't care about all that shit.  I'll be going to college to get an education at a cost to my parents.  I'm not going to fool around.
Quote from: MrH on January 14, 2011, 01:13:53 PM
She'll hate diesel passenger cars, all things Ford, and fiat currency.  They will masturbate to old interviews of Ayn Rand an youtube together.
You can take the troll out of the Subaru, but you can't take the Subaru out of the troll!

hotrodalex

Quote from: cawimmer430 on November 12, 2008, 10:19:10 AM

Yeah, I noticed he was in the crappiest car in the garage. :devil:

Yeah as people said before, it's in HK.

68_427

I believe all the cars are owned by the same person, too.
Quotewhere were you when automotive dream died
i was sat at home drinking brake fluid when wife ring
'racecar is die'
no