2o6 Flip Car thread!

Started by 2o6, September 11, 2012, 10:11:57 AM

FoMoJo

"......I showed the Abarth no mercy with redline shifts and 100 percent throttle. It rewarded me... by turning its check engine light off. The idle smoothed out. The misfire at lower RPMs had mostly disappeared, and it was completely gone from the upper rev range."

Sounds like a typical "Italian Tune up."

Good article.
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

SJ_GTI

Interesting articles on the Abarth. Sounds like a lot of work to a person who isn't mechanically inclined though.  :lol:

CaminoRacer

These flip articles are fantastic. Much better than most internet car content these days.
2020 BMW 330i, 1969 El Camino, 2017 Bolt EV

mzziaz

Agreed. Very interesting stuff. Well done!
Cuore Sportivo

MrH

Yeah.  I feel like Car Bibles is a good fit.  This is all good automotive content that you don't need to be a millionaire to really experience.  It's refreshing and basically allows you to do what you were already doing.  Now you get paid to tell the internet about it.  Really enjoying it so far.
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD
2023 BRZ Limited

Previous: '02 Mazda Protege5, '08 Mazda Miata, '05 Toyota Tacoma, '09 Honda Element, '13 Subaru BRZ, '14 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec 5.0, '15 Toyota 4Runner SR5, '18 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0t, '01 Honda S2000, '20 Subaru Outback XT, '23 Chevy Bolt EUV