2020 Escape

Started by Payman, April 02, 2019, 10:59:26 AM

Laconian

Yup, it should be Soul Red, but somebody dicked with the contrast in Photoshoop.
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

FoMoJo

Quote from: Xer0 on April 05, 2019, 04:01:46 PM
Where you purposely looking for the most obnoxious CX-5 color you could find  :lol:  Jesus, I hope no one actually bought in this hot neon pink.

As for the Escape, I hated it and found it boring when I first saw but its growing on me and almost looks handsome now.  That they took out 200lbs from it is nice.
Hey, it was just a good profile shot.

As for the Escape, longer, lower, wider and weighs less.  I hope it's not too much lower, but wider would be good.
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

veeman

I like the styling of this. The face of the car is smiling without being cartoonish.  Perfect amount of cladding.  Not overdone like Subaru.  I think it's great actually.

FoMoJo

Quote from: veeman on April 06, 2019, 08:22:31 AM
I like the styling of this. The face of the car is smiling without being cartoonish.  Perfect amount of cladding.  Not overdone like Subaru.  I think it's great actually.
I'm looking forward to seeing it now.  It's likely our next vehicle; unless the mini-Bronco is more appealing.
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."