My first bike!

Started by SVT_Power, February 15, 2016, 09:02:25 PM

Gotta-Qik-C7

LOL! I got gasoline!!!
2014 C7 Vert, 2002 Silverado, 2005 Road Glide

SVT_Power

I pulled a Rag, started putting some rice on my bike

I definitely like the shorty clutch lever, a lot nicer on my ring finger. I dunno about the brake lever though, I'll give a few days and if I don't like it I'll just go back to stock.
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

SVT_Power

Another ricer mod, took the front reflectors off. They look like they belong on a damn bicycle.
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna