1957 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham

Started by cawimmer430, July 27, 2017, 12:50:14 PM

cawimmer430

1957 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham at the Deutsches Museum in Munich. Only 398 of these were made. This one is # 321. STUNNING! One of my favorite classic Cadillacs!  :wub:

The car was behind safety glass, so I couldn't get reflection-free photos of it. Apologies for the poor quality snapshots.  :cry:

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Galaxy

The Museum in Sinsheim has 58, and it is not behind glass. At least they did last time I was there.

68_427

One of the most stunning cars ever made. 
Quotewhere were you when automotive dream died
i was sat at home drinking brake fluid when wife ring
'racecar is die'
no

shp4man

cawimmer430

Quote from: Galaxy on July 27, 2017, 02:28:27 PM
The Museum in Sinsheim has 58, and it is not behind glass. At least they did last time I was there.

I need to go there again!

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

FoMoJo

'56 and '57 was the high point of American luxury brands.  Cadillac and Continental were among the best in the world at that time.
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

cawimmer430

Quote from: FoMoJo on July 28, 2017, 09:32:15 AM
'56 and '57 was the high point of American luxury brands.  Cadillac and Continental were among the best in the world at that time.

The '50s and '60s definitely were the great times for Cadillac and Lincoln. And as an outsider I'd also add the early to mid-1970s purely from a design standpoint. But that's just me.

www.wimmerfotografie.de