Cadillac House Munich

Started by cawimmer430, August 16, 2017, 01:23:59 PM

cawimmer430

Looks like GM is serious about promoting Cadillac (and Chevrolet) in Europe. They are showing off their current lineup at this exhibition inside the Deutsches Museum. It's an impressive atmosphere and showcase of the technology and features that these cars have.

While these cars are impressive (I really like the CT6), I'd go for that 1963 Cadillac Series 62 Coupe because I adore classics.  :wub:

1963 Cadillac Series 62 Coupe  :wub:

Do I need to translate? Those of you who know your Cadillac History & Heritage don't need a translation!  :devil:

Impressions of the lounge. That sofa was comfy!!!

The Chevrolet section. They were promoting the Corvette and Camara, but the Camaro promotion took place outside in the form of demo cars.

Corvette specs - HINT, pick the one with the lowest 0-60 time if you truly want to safely merge unto a freeway. 4.2 seconds? SLOW...  :devil:

Demo cars on the road!

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Galaxy

In classy pearlescent white!   :wub:

cawimmer430

Quote from: Galaxy on August 16, 2017, 03:05:44 PM
In classy pearlescent white!   :wub:

Reminds me of someone both of us used to know! Eh? :lol:

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

GoCougs

Problem is Cadillac doesn't make anything worth a hoot save for the CTS VSport and CTS-V.

Cadillac could have had a major upset with the ATS-V if it had the LT-1 V8, but no, they totally screwed it.

12,000 RPM

Even with the LT-1, the ATS-V would mean as much to Cadillac as the Evo did to Mitsubishi.
Protecctor of the Atmospheric Engine #TheyLiedToUs

cawimmer430

Quote from: GoCougs on August 16, 2017, 09:35:21 PM
Problem is Cadillac doesn't make anything worth a hoot save for the CTS VSport and CTS-V.

Yeah, I'm afraid their lineup is not very well-rounded for European market conditions.

I do like the CT6, a handsome and beautiful car. But if I were in the market for a high-end premium luxury sedan I'd go somewhere else first. And that's the problem plaguing brands like Cadillac (or Lexus) here.

www.wimmerfotografie.de