VW Virtus Teased Before January Debut

Started by cawimmer430, October 11, 2017, 03:28:53 AM

cawimmer430

VW Virtus Teased Before January Debut

A sketch of the upcoming VW Virtus has just emerged online alongside a report that the new four-door will be launched in Brazil in January 2018.

If the sketch is legitimate, it all but confirms that leaked images of the sedan were in fact legitimate. Those images, as well as this sketch, confirm that the Virtus will adopt a recognizable VW design with a front fascia almost identical to the Polo on which the sedan is based.

Like the Polo, the Virtus will be based on the company's MQB-A0 platform but have its wheelbase stretched by roughly 5 inches. Unlike the Polo, however, the Virtus won't be sold with a 1.0-liter naturally-aspirated engine and instead, the base version will be powered by a 1.6-liter MSI delivering 117 hp.

The VW Virtus will be sold exclusively in South America.

Link: http://www.carscoops.com/2017/10/vw-virtus-teased-before-january-debut.html
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

12,000 RPM

Is CarScoops paying you to post these stories? Nobody cares about this thing.
Protecctor of the Atmospheric Engine #TheyLiedToUs

Raza

Looks fine. I suppose it'll do well in Brazil. Volkswagen seems to be strong in the South American market.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PM
It's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

cawimmer430

Quote from: 12,000 RPM on October 11, 2017, 08:03:30 AM
Is CarScoops paying you to post these stories? Nobody cares about this thing.

I posted this just for you!!!
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie