Minivan gibberish

Started by AutobahnSHO, December 14, 2017, 07:10:42 PM

AutobahnSHO

So just daydreaming-

Wife likes our van. A lot. She chooses it over her Impreza for errands sometimes.  :hammerhead: Then I get to change the mirrors back because she likes half the mirror to be the side of the vehicle.

ANYWAY, I was perusing Craigslist and found that the newer 8-seat Sienna has significant upgrades over my 2004 model. Ex took it old van on a girls' trip one time and everyone complained about the lack of armrest in the 2nd row. Valid complaint, you don't realize how lame it is to have your arms hanging for hours. The 3rd row is ok because you have the wheelwheel rest as well as the seat to catch your hand.

New model comes with arm rests. This is the back view of the 8passenger model. On the driver side is a cubbyhole to store the middle second-row seat:

On the driver side is a cubbyhole to store the middle second-row seat. I say leave it at home and build a custom amp/woofer box for it.

That and sunroof, AWD, I'd be in heaven.  :rockon:  :lol:
Will

veeman

Well, at least it's your Ex and not your wife complaining.  That's easier to live with :lol:

AutobahnSHO

Quote from: veeman on December 15, 2017, 08:08:53 AM
Well, at least it’s your Ex and not your wife complaining.  That’s easier to live with :lol:

LOL  Yeah, that was back before we separated too. She took Sienna, I took Legacy in the divorce (I was being nice).  Her new wife also had a Sienna. They kept one and sold my old one about a year ago. Made me kinda sad, got a really good deal on mine and I had made sure it was tip-top shape when I sent her off with it.
Will