Are people ACTUALLY buying Electric cars?

Started by 2o6, April 26, 2018, 01:17:08 AM

mzziaz

Cuore Sportivo

MrH

That's wild and really crazy odds.

I have to ask, what did you get it for?  What year and miles on it?
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD
2023 BRZ Limited

Previous: '02 Mazda Protege5, '08 Mazda Miata, '05 Toyota Tacoma, '09 Honda Element, '13 Subaru BRZ, '14 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec 5.0, '15 Toyota 4Runner SR5, '18 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0t, '01 Honda S2000, '20 Subaru Outback XT, '23 Chevy Bolt EUV

ChrisV

Quote from: MrH on July 18, 2018, 06:11:35 AM
That's wild and really crazy odds.

I have to ask, what did you get it for?  What year and miles on it?

It's a 2013, and it has 28k miles on it. I paid $8k. They were asking $13k.

I'd have never have seen it had my buddy not come to my desk looking for Volt prices so he could sell his Volt now that he has a Model 3.
Like a fine Detroit wine, this vehicle has aged to budgetary perfection...

ChrisV

Speaking of my buddy's model 3, he picked it up the other day and I took a close look at it and rode in it. I didn't see any quality issues or fit and finish issues with it. And while the center large screen is a bit odd at first, it's well laid out and easy to use, and you get used to it pretty quickly. the car is plenty quick, too. Would definitely make a good commuter.

Like a fine Detroit wine, this vehicle has aged to budgetary perfection...

Morris Minor

Nice - i'd love to borrow one for a couple of days.

(PS: he might consider getting a windshield sun shade cut for the car: https://www.heatshieldstore.com/vehicles )
⏤  '10 G37 | '21 CX-5 GT Reserve  ⏤

FoMoJo

Quote from: Morris Minor on July 23, 2018, 05:23:45 PM
Nice - i'd love to borrow one for a couple of days.

(PS: he might consider getting a windshield sun shade cut for the car: https://www.heatshieldstore.com/vehicles )
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."