New Suzuki Jimny

Started by Galaxy, June 20, 2018, 01:47:53 PM

Galaxy

Jeep should rebadge this as an entry level utility vehicle.

FoMoJo

A proliferation of design from various manufacturers; including doors from the F150.
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

93JC

SVT_Power

It's like Hummer meets G-wagen meets 1st gen Jeep Liberty  :confused:
"On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

93JC

Looks like an evolution of the same design going back decades.

FoMoJo

Quote from: 93JC on June 20, 2018, 02:46:32 PM
Looks like an evolution of the same design going back decades.

I like this one better.
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

Speed_Racer

I'm a Suzuki guy, so of course I love it

Xer0

Super cool!  This thing would probably do gangbusters in the US at this time.  Make it a 4 door and it would outsell any compact not named Civic or Corolla.

CALL_911

2004 S2000
2016 340xi

giant_mtb

Probably cheaper than a Mahindra...?

2o6

This is a Kei car, so as cool as it is, it would make a Chevy Spark look like a Honda Civic.

MexicoCityM3

I like it a lot. Jeep has abandoned this segment.
Founder, BMW Car Club de México
http://bmwclub.org.mx
'05 M3 E46 6SPD Mystic Blue
'08 M5 E60 SMG  Space Grey
'11 1M E82 6SPD Sapphire Black
'16 GT4 (1/3rd Share lol)
'18 M3 CS
'16 X5 5.0i (Wife)
'14 MINI Cooper Countryman S Automatic (For Sale)

giant_mtb

Quote from: 2o6 on June 20, 2018, 08:56:23 PM
This is a Kei car, so as cool as it is, it would make a Chevy Spark look like a Honda Civic.

Well, shit.

What I'd really love is a new Tracker.  Same size, just modernized. They could easily compete with those Mahindras. There's not much else out there when it comes to capable, small, ORVs, and the Mahindras are hardly street legal.