Spotted Today!

Started by Raza , June 22, 2005, 06:24:46 PM

cawimmer430

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

FoMoJo

Beautiful old beast. :ohyeah:  The 390, considered the workhorse of the FE engine series, was considered as unbreakable; at the time.
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

93JC

Mitsubishi i-MIEV or however the acronym's capitalization is supposed to be

First-get Chevy S-10, for the first time in a long time

93JC

giant_mtb

Quote from: 93JC on November 05, 2017, 10:00:42 AM
First-get Chevy S-10, for the first time in a long time

There's a guy with an automotive electric place here that still has one rockin'.  Seems like he uses it to take scrap to the scrap yard.  It's a manual, too. 

I'm a big fan of 2nd gen ZR2's.

93JC

Neither generation is very commonplace on the roads here anymore, I suspect rust did them in. Even first-gen Colorados and Canyons are becoming scarce.

giant_mtb

Quote from: 93JC on January 18, 2018, 02:41:53 PM
Neither generation is very commonplace on the roads here anymore, I suspect rust did them in. Even first-gen Colorados and Canyons are becoming scarce.

Pretty much the same.  Rare I see a first-gen.  Decent number of 2nd gens around if you include all the variants (Blazers, Bravadas, etc.), but those are also rusting away.

93JC

Yeah, I see more Blazers and Jimmys. There's a doofus who lives across the street from me who has a two-door Blazer.

giant_mtb

Buddy of mine has a 2-door ZR2 Blazer.  Shame it's falling apart.  Sweet lil trucks.

Morris Minor

Beautiful 3rd-gen Mazda B-series (1977-1985)
⏤  '10 G37 | '21 CX-5 GT Reserve  ⏤
''Simplicity is Complexity Resolved'' - Constantin Brâncuși

2o6

93JC

Nissan Be-1 and Merkur XR4Ti parked across a street from each other. Somebody likes their oddball cars...

93JC

Payman

I was heading to Pearson Airport on the 407 when I saw an unidentified flying object closing up quick on my six. I was doing about 140 kph and it stayed on my bumper for a few kms, then switched to the left lane and fucked off. I nearly jizzed. Identical to this one...

:vapors: :vapors: :vapors:

AutobahnSHO

Saw an international traveler yesterday.
Will

CaminoRacer

2020 BMW 330i, 1969 El Camino, 2017 Bolt EV

Payman

Quote from: AutobahnSHO on May 22, 2018, 09:49:17 AM
Saw an international traveler yesterday.

Was he hitch-hiking?

2o6

93JC

Quote from: CaminoRacer on May 22, 2018, 10:04:03 AM
Electric?

Pfff, bitch please: V12!

(I actually have no idea, it was parked. :lol: I very much doubt it was an electric conversion. Why would it be electric?)

CaminoRacer

Quote from: 93JC on May 22, 2018, 12:00:37 PM
Pfff, bitch please: V12!

(I actually have no idea, it was parked. :lol: I very much doubt it was an electric conversion. Why would it be electric?)

Royal Wedding reference. Aren't Canadians required to watch that?
2020 BMW 330i, 1969 El Camino, 2017 Bolt EV

93JC

Quote from: 2o6 on May 22, 2018, 10:59:52 AM
Mitsuoka Viewt

Hey, me too! :dance:

Seven years ago. :lol:

Quote from: 93JC on June 12, 2011, 10:23:08 AM

Not that particular one, but I really did see a Mitsuoka. It was as horrendous as you would imagine.

Payman

93JC

Quote from: CaminoRacer on May 22, 2018, 12:01:43 PM

Hell naw. Couldn't care less. (As is tradition.)

2o6

Quote from: 93JC on May 22, 2018, 12:10:52 PM
Hey, me too! :dance:

Seven years ago. :lol:

Quote from: Rockraven on May 22, 2018, 12:10:56 PM
Good god. Where and why.

Just a guy tooling around Columbus, and it had OH plates. It was the boxy K11 Micra based one.

I thought it was cool looking; not really pretty, but more kitschy. It made me smile.

93JC

Saw a new Honda that I didn't recognize at all, and had to look it up: a Clarity. I remember the fuel cell cars they used to lease in California; I had no idea they made a new one.

Laconian

You can only lease them? You can buy the Toyota Mirai outright: $60,000 before subsidies.
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

FoMoJo

Quote from: CaminoRacer on May 22, 2018, 12:01:43 PM
Naw, that's an American thing...American Princess and all.
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

93JC

Quote from: Laconian on June 03, 2018, 12:08:20 AM
You can only lease them? You can buy the Toyota Mirai outright: $60,000 before subsidies.

:huh: As far as I know you couldn't buy one of the old FCX Clarity cars outright, just lease, and only in California.

I had to do a wee bit of research about the new one, seems they equip them with fuel cell, battery or gasoline-electric hybrid. The latter is the only one available here.

giant_mtb

I've heard ads for the gas-electric hybrid Clarity...they don't mention anything about fuel cells. That's odd, no?