Finally saw the G37....

Started by sportyaccordy, November 05, 2007, 08:04:24 PM

TheIntrepid

Quote from: JYODER240 on November 11, 2007, 06:53:47 PM
So he's never really "driven" them.

He has. I've also owned a Volkswagen Touareg for the past year.

2004 Chrysler Intrepid R/T Clone - Titanium Graphite [3.5L V6 - 250hp]
1996 BMW 325i Convertible - Brilliant Black [2.5L I6 - 189hp]

280Z Turbo

Quote from: JYODER240 on November 11, 2007, 06:53:47 PM
So he's never really "driven" them.

You'd really have to such cars to a racetrack to know how they really drive.

Middle_Path

Quote from: 280Z Turbo on November 11, 2007, 11:14:54 PM
You'd really have to such cars to a racetrack to know how they really drive.

Thank you, which is what me doing as a Valet pays for. It pays to race my car. On top of that, sometimes I get to drive other peoples car at the track.

And, you are the only one to make a point that the only way to know a car is to race it. You can take a car around the block and park it. You can take a limited test drive. Either way they are the same thing. Or you can race it which is an entirely different animal.

Champ, I know the feeling, that weather thing is a bitch. Stuck outside all night long. You doing Hotel's, special events, or what? Also, you are racing too? What kind, cones or door-door?
You see what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps?!!

850CSi

Submariner

2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

ChrisV

Quote from: Submariner on November 11, 2007, 02:22:41 PM
Despite being one of the more mature members here, you manage to use high school level sarcasm and insults and turn it into something artful.

I guess that would in fact contribute to you being one of the mature members here.  :lol:   

Hehehehe. There's a reason it's called "adult language" and not "teenage language." And why little kids aren't supposed to get into R rated movies without parents to "guide" them around all the adult language. ;) Adults use that sort of language to show extreme disdain for the person/people it's aimed at.  That's all I did. :lol:  He also apparently did not look under my name... <----
Like a fine Detroit wine, this vehicle has aged to budgetary perfection...

Champ

Quote from: Middle_Path on November 12, 2007, 01:30:16 AMChamp, I know the feeling, that weather thing is a bitch. Stuck outside all night long. You doing Hotel's, special events, or what? Also, you are racing too? What kind, cones or door-door?
My company has like 1 hotel, 10 restaurant/bars, 2 day shifts at hospitals (these rock!) and private events (weddings, political things etc).  I usually do restaurants.

Done both, I prefer just open track since actual racing is $$$.  I do some auto-x simply because it's cheap and much closer to me.  I have done some rallies also in the Viggen, but that is lowered now so I may try them in my 1991 900 turbo. :ohyeah:

12,000 RPM

Quote from: SJ_GTI on November 06, 2007, 10:41:57 AM
Go fuck yourself.

No one should be doing it unless they pay for it. There are folks in the garage that pay for reserved spots, and they can park however they want.

But this guy paid the exact same amount as the guy in a beat up old civic. He doesn't deserve special parking priviliges just because he thinks his shit is more important then everyone elses shit.

Its an asshole thing to do, end of story.

The reason I think it was worth mentioning is because a G37 isn't that special of a car. I see see plenty of M3s, 911, Z4s, A6, E-class, etc... parked with everyone else. But a G37...ZOMG!!! Its too special top park with us normal folk.

The fact that you would do it youself just proves you are an asshole too.  :ohyeah:

Was doing some research in some old threads.... man, SJ_GTI had some bite :lol: You went soft bro
Protecctor of the Atmospheric Engine #TheyLiedToUs

SJ_GTI

Quote from: 12,000 RPM on September 01, 2018, 07:20:03 AM
Was doing some research in some old threads.... man, SJ_GTI had some bite :lol: You went soft bro

I have no memory of that post. It's like it was a different person.  :lol:

MexicoCityM3

So many years for so many of us here. It'd definitely be an interesting project to extract an order those posts. Reality check on how much each of us have changed.
Founder, BMW Car Club de México
http://bmwclub.org.mx
'05 M3 E46 6SPD Mystic Blue
'08 M5 E60 SMG  Space Grey
'11 1M E82 6SPD Sapphire Black
'16 GT4 (1/3rd Share lol)
'18 M3 CS
'16 X5 5.0i (Wife)
'14 MINI Cooper Countryman S Automatic (For Sale)

SJ_GTI

giant_mtb

Quote from: MexicoCityM3 on September 03, 2018, 08:02:25 AM
So many years for so many of us here. It'd definitely be an interesting project to extract an order those posts. Reality check on how much each of us have changed.

They say people don't change, but they do. We are all a work in progress. Everybody has their instincts and go-to reactions, but the beauty of the internet is it can allow you to pause and evaluate yourself before you say what you wanna say. 

Laconian

I should feed our posts into some kind of machine learning thingee to see what comes out. :lol:
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

Submariner

Quote from: Laconian on September 03, 2018, 12:25:16 PM
I should feed our posts into some kind of machine learning thingee to see what comes out. :lol:

Cancer.
2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

FoMoJo

Quote from: Laconian on September 03, 2018, 12:25:16 PM
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."