How NOT to talk to your kids about Chrysler by Maserati

Started by 12,000 RPM, September 07, 2017, 06:26:27 AM

12,000 RPM

Protecctor of the Atmospheric Engine #TheyLiedToUs

MX793

Needs more Jiggawatts

2016 Ford Mustang GTPP / 2011 Toyota Rav4 Base AWD / 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS
1992 Nissan 240SX Fastback / 2004 Mazda Mazda3s / 2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium / 2007 Suzuki GSF1250SA Bandit / 2006 VW Jetta 2.5

MrH

Lol, that was great.  They also did a really good article today on Mazda's new skyactiv X engine.

Who is this new Jalopnik, with actual good articles?  Usually it's just Orlove or Tavarish garbage.
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD
2023 BRZ Limited

Previous: '02 Mazda Protege5, '08 Mazda Miata, '05 Toyota Tacoma, '09 Honda Element, '13 Subaru BRZ, '14 Hyundai Genesis R-Spec 5.0, '15 Toyota 4Runner SR5, '18 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0t, '01 Honda S2000, '20 Subaru Outback XT, '23 Chevy Bolt EUV

FoMoJo

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

Soup DeVille

I used to love Miami Vice when I was a kid. Not because of the plot or anything, but because there were always these scenes that involved long slow shots of some character getting into or out of something awesome. I'm not even talking about the Testarossa, or the fake Daytona; but they did this with other characters too; usually a bad guy or femme fatale of some sort. They always had a soundtrack for these cut scenes as well.

Well, they did this for a TC by Maserati once, and I stopped watching it entirely. I couldn't even finish the episode. 
Maybe we need to start off small. I mean, they don't let you fuck the glumpers at Glumpees without a level 4 FuckPass, do they?

1975 Honda CB750, 1986 Rebel Rascal (sailing dinghy), 2015 Mini Cooper, 2020 Winnebago 31H (E450), 2021 Toyota 4Runner, 2022 Lincoln Aviator

Raza

Quote from: Soup DeVille on September 08, 2017, 02:50:12 PM
I used to love Miami Vice when I was a kid. Not because of the plot or anything, but because there were always these scenes that involved long slow shots of some character getting into or out of something awesome. I'm not even talking about the Testarossa, or the fake Daytona; but they did this with other characters too; usually a bad guy or femme fatale of some sort. They always had a soundtrack for these cut scenes as well.

Well, they did this for a TC by Maserati once, and I stopped watching it entirely. I couldn't even finish the episode.

It was a great show, though.  A lot of darkness hidden under all that pastel.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PM
It's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

mzziaz

Haha, that was pretty funny.
Cuore Sportivo

cawimmer430

"Son, the TC was crap, but Dodge made a car in 1974 that featured a world-class design and belongs in an art museum!"

:praise:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

veeman

Quote from: Raza  on September 08, 2017, 08:56:10 PM
It was a great show, though.  A lot of darkness hidden under all that pastel.

It was an awesome show.  I think on Friday nights and I watched it before I was old enough to actually go out with my friends on Friday night.  The bad guys sometimes won in the end.  And my favorite character was Lt Castillo.  I wanted to be him at work when I grew up.  Of course I'm nothing like him.