Spotted Today!

Started by Raza , June 22, 2005, 06:24:46 PM

giant_mtb

L - longwave (very low frequency broadcast band not used in North America)
M - mediumwave (AM in North America)
U - either shortwave or FM

Langwelle
Mediumwelle
Kurzwelle
2xUltrakurzwelle

cawimmer430

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

cawimmer430

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

dazzleman

A good friend will come bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, DAMN...that was fun!

cawimmer430

Quote from: dazzleman on September 16, 2019, 06:55:37 PM
I love the Mercedes convertible!

Perhaps you should get one of these as your next car! 20-year-old college babes will hop into it willingly, despite there being a grandpa at the wheel.  :evildude:  :devil:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

FoMoJo

Some great old classics.  Love the interior of the Alfa.  The dash is so much classier than modern screen dashes.
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

cawimmer430

Quote from: FoMoJo on September 17, 2019, 02:43:03 PM
Some great old classics.  Love the interior of the Alfa.  The dash is so much classier than modern screen dashes.

The car is modified and so is its interior. It's also in bad shape. Looks like the owner races it. ;)

www.wimmerfotografie.de

FoMoJo

Quote from: cawimmer430 on September 17, 2019, 02:52:59 PM
The car is modified and so is its interior. It's also in bad shape. Looks like the owner races it. ;)
Good for him.  :ohyeah:
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein

AutobahnSHO

Downtown DC: A Smartcar with the back window open, a wheelbarrow wheel was inside the car with ties holding the rest of the wheelbarrow up (handles pointed up and to the rear).
Will

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

MX793

I saw a Honda Beat yesterday.  It pulled out in front of me some ways, and from that distance it looked a bit like an MR-Spyder.  But then I caught up with it as it pulled onto a side road and I realized what it really was.
Needs more Jiggawatts

2016 Ford Mustang GTPP / 2011 Toyota Rav4 Base AWD / 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS
1992 Nissan 240SX Fastback / 2004 Mazda Mazda3s / 2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium / 2007 Suzuki GSF1250SA Bandit / 2006 VW Jetta 2.5

Laconian

Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

Eye of the Tiger

2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

MX793

Needs more Jiggawatts

2016 Ford Mustang GTPP / 2011 Toyota Rav4 Base AWD / 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS
1992 Nissan 240SX Fastback / 2004 Mazda Mazda3s / 2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium / 2007 Suzuki GSF1250SA Bandit / 2006 VW Jetta 2.5

AutobahnSHO

Passed a red Ferrari Testarossa.

As I tried to figure out what it was, found this fun page. https://auto.ferrari.com/en_US/sports-cars-models/all-past-model/#decade-1980
Will

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

FoMoJo

Very nice sampling of vehicles.

I don't understand the preference for RAM pickups.

cawimmer430

Quote from: FoMoJo on October 09, 2019, 01:30:23 PM
I don't understand the preference for RAM pickups.

We have plenty of guys here with small penises. :lol: :devil: j/k

It's the "best-selling" US pickup in Germany.

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Laconian

My teammate went to University of British Columbia which is known for having a lot of Chinese international students.

Here is a photo blog of the cars that the students drive. The "N" sticker that you see on many of these supercars means "new driver".

https://universityofbeautifulcars.tumblr.com/

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de

FoMoJo

cawimmer430

Quote from: FoMoJo on October 21, 2019, 02:02:19 PM
Gorgeous little BMW.

Gorgeous design, gorgeous color. Perfect.

www.wimmerfotografie.de

Laconian

Did I share this here? My teammate's alma mater, University of British Columbia, has a lot of mainlander Chinese students. Check out the cars they own.

https://universityofbeautifulcars.tumblr.com

BTW the N means Novice Driver. In other words, lots of 600+hp rides in the hands of people that haven't even driven for a year.

Eye of the Tiger

I seen a Kia K900 today. Holy shit.
2008 TUNDRA (Truck Ultra-wideband Never-say-die Daddy Rottweiler Awesome)

cawimmer430

Quote from: Laconian on October 21, 2019, 02:10:49 PM
Did I share this here? My teammate's alma mater, University of British Columbia, has a lot of mainlander Chinese students. Check out the cars they own.

https://universityofbeautifulcars.tumblr.com

BTW the N means Novice Driver. In other words, lots of 600+hp rides in the hands of people that haven't even driven for a year.

Love the tagline.  :lol:

Struggling Vancouver students need new Porsche.

www.wimmerfotografie.de

cawimmer430

www.wimmerfotografie.de