CarSPIN Articles

Started by TurboDan, May 09, 2005, 06:48:41 PM

TurboDan

We have plenty of members here who love cars, and love to share their thoughts on cars!  As this site is an enthusiast community effort, we'd love for you to share your thoughts on the magazine portion of our site.  

Share your commentary, opinions, or perspectives on autos with thousands of visitors to CarSPIN every day!  If anyone is interesting in submitting an article, or writing a weekly or monthly column, please PM me (TurboDan) and we'll get you out there ASAP!

[attachment deleted by admin]

ifcar

QuoteWe have plenty of members here who love cars, and love to share their thoughts on cars!  As this site is an enthusiast community effort, we'd love for you to share your thoughts on the magazine portion of our site.  

Share your commentary, opinions, or perspectives on autos with thousands of visitors to CarSPIN every day!  If anyone is interesting in submitting an article, or writing a weekly or monthly column, please PM me (TurboDan) and we'll get you out there ASAP!
Sign me up. Don't know what I'll do yet, but the column idea sounds like fun, and I'll get some articles out there.  :)  

BMWDave

Sign me up.  I have finals now, but I would be more than willing to write in the summer.  Dan, just PM me a topic and I'll try to write about it.

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Raghavan

ifcar

Quotearticle about what?
Post whoring.  :rolleyes:

Cars, stupid.  :lol:  

Raghavan

Quotearticle about what?

idiot. i meant car reviews, or something about a specific technology, like fuel cells, hybrids, etc. :rolleyes:  

ifcar

Quotearticle about what?

idiot. i meant car reviews, or something about a specific technology, like fuel cells, hybrids, etc. :rolleyes:
Anything. It's not a strict system here.  

Raghavan

Quotearticle about what?

gotcha. and it was a valid question that i asked. that wasn't post whoring.

ifcar

Quotearticle about what?

I know you weren't post whoring, I was just mentioning that you'd have to pick a second area of expertise to write on.  

Raghavan

Quotearticle about what?

I know you weren't post whoring, I was just mentioning that you'd have to pick a second area of expertise to write on.
can i do an article on post whoring? :lol:  

giant_mtb

Quotearticle about what?

I think that would lie in R33's hands...  :P   <_<   :rolleyes:  

Raghavan

Quotearticle about what?

no, that's me. look at the top 10 posters of today on carspin.net, and i'm beating him. :praise:  

giant_mtb

Quotearticle about what?

no, that's me. look at the top 10 posters of today on carspin.net, and i'm beating him. :praise:
Yeah, I know...but your posts are always relevant and useful (somewhat)...his are just " fdjsk;fsda " posts... (most of them, at least)

Raghavan

Quotearticle about what?

Yeah, I know...but your posts are always relevant and useful (somewhat)...his are just " fdjsk;fsda " posts... (most of them, at least)
except for his girlfriend conversation with you. :lol:  

giant_mtb

Quotearticle about what?

except for his girlfriend conversation with you. :lol:
That's why I said  " (most of them, at least) "

;)  :praise:    

GMPenguin

I doubt R33 can write an article, though. :blink:

I don't think it'd be a bad idea to have an article on post whoring, although I'm not sure if it'd be like a site feature.  But an article a member wrote that has their views on post whoring and stuff (preferrably not wrote by a post whore).  Okay I don't know what I'm talking about anymore, back to post whoring! :P

giant_mtb

QuoteI doubt R33 can write an article, though. :blink:

I don't think it'd be a bad idea to have an article on post whoring, although I'm not sure if it'd be like a site feature.  But an article a member wrote that has their views on post whoring and stuff (preferrably not wrote by a post whore).  Okay I don't know what I'm talking about anymore, back to post whoring! :P
Whoah...you confused me there Peng... :blink:  

Raghavan

R33's rich... so he can probably write an artcile.

giant_mtb

I don't think it'd be a bad idea to have an article on post whoring, although I'm not sure if it'd be like a site feature.  But an article a member wrote that has their views on post whoring and stuff (preferrably not wrote by a post whore).  Okay I don't know what I'm talking about anymore, back to post whoring! :P
He is?

Raghavan

I don't think it'd be a bad idea to have an article on post whoring, although I'm not sure if it'd be like a site feature.  But an article a member wrote that has their views on post whoring and stuff (preferrably not wrote by a post whore).  Okay I don't know what I'm talking about anymore, back to post whoring! :P
He is?
yup. he's going to buy a range rover sport s/c, and he already has 3 cars, 2 boats, 2 motorcycles, more stuff, etc.

giant_mtb

He is?
yup. he's going to buy a range rover sport s/c, and he already has 3 cars, 2 boats, 2 motorcycles, more stuff, etc.
Geez...  :blink:   Do you think maybe he'd donate me a few bucks for an STi?  :lol:

Oh...and having lots of toys doesn't mean you're rich...sometimes it means you're way over your head in debt! lol  :P  

Raghavan

He is?
Geez...  :blink:   Do you think maybe he'd donate me a few bucks for an STi?  :lol:

Oh...and having lots of toys doesn't mean you're rich...sometimes it means you're way over your head in debt! lol  :P
he owns a business, i think., and if you were that far over your head in debt, the bank would reposess everything, and you wouldn't have all those toys! :lol:  

GMPenguin

I don't think it'd be a bad idea to have an article on post whoring, although I'm not sure if it'd be like a site feature.? But an article a member wrote that has their views on post whoring and stuff (preferrably not wrote by a post whore).? Okay I don't know what I'm talking about anymore, back to post whoring! :P
He is?

Or he stole them. :o  :D  

GMPenguin

Whoah...you confused me there Peng... :blink:
:praise:  

giant_mtb

He is?

:o  :o   Ya think?!  Maybe he's a big stealer!  How do you steal 3 cars and 2 boats though?  :blink:  :lol:  :lol:  

GMPenguin

I don't think it'd be a bad idea to have an article on post whoring, although I'm not sure if it'd be like a site feature.? But an article a member wrote that has their views on post whoring and stuff (preferrably not wrote by a post whore).? Okay I don't know what I'm talking about anymore, back to post whoring! :P
He is?

:o  :o   Ya think?!  Maybe he's a big stealer!  How do you steal 3 cars and 2 boats though?  :blink:  :lol:  :lol:
Did you see last January of Car and Driver?  They had people stealing a big boat from some big public place (winners and losers).  Or maybe it was bus. :blink:  

giant_mtb

He is?

Did you see last January of Car and Driver?  They had people stealing a big boat from some big public place (winners and losers).  Or maybe it was bus. :blink:
No idea...I just subscribed to C/D in February...  :lol:

I still haven't gotten my May issue yet...and it's p***ing me off...  :angry:  

BMWDave

He is?

You should have gotten your July Issue by now or something.  (At least you should have gotten the June One).  

2007 Honda S2000
OEM Hardtop, Rick's Ti Shift Knob, 17" Volk LE37ts coming soon...

Raghavan

He is?

huh?? wow. did you get your june issue yet?

giant_mtb

He is?

huh?? wow. did you get your june issue yet?
NO!  :angry:  :angry: