Mustang + Camaro + Corvette =

Started by cawimmer430, October 23, 2018, 02:47:38 AM

cawimmer430

This thing. Puke.  :wtf:

We're just going to go ahead and say it: this is way worse than that El Camaro we showed you earlier this month, and while the C5 Corvette was by no means the nameplate's most gorgeous iteration, it definitely doesn't deserve to get this type of treatment.
Also, mentioning the poor execution is barely worth it, since it's so painfully obvious that whoever built this car obviously wasn't bothered too much with getting things right.

Gone are the Corvette's sleek front fenders, replaced by "new" ones, while the doors also look different. Now, there is a possibility that this was never a Corvette to begin with (there's just something off about the rear pillar and the wheelbase, which seems too short), but if that's true, then we have no way of knowing anything about the actual donor car that might or might not have been a Mustang.

Sticking to what we can see, there's also something slightly off about that fifth-gen Mustang front end, where the hood is definitely not your typical Mustang item and we're wiling to bet that neither is the grille, which by the way has a skull on it instead of a pony. No big deal, this one; just sayin'...

The rear end could fool you, as it does actually look like that of a C5 Vette, although that body-colored wing is definitely not doing it any favors – though that's nothing compared to the rest of this Frankencar.

The images were sourced from a Reddit thread dedicated to the world's worst car modifications. And we concur: this one is most likely among the contestants for the worst mod of the year.

Link: https://www.carscoops.com/2018/10/mustang-corvette-mongrel-something-never-happened/
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

giant_mtb

They couldn't tell that it's clearly a 4th gen Camaro underneath?  Pfffff.

FoMoJo

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

Gotta-Qik-C7

2014 C7 Vert, 2002 Silverado, 2005 Road Glide

12,000 RPM

Protecctor of the Atmospheric Engine #TheyLiedToUs

Payman

I look at shit like this and realize that a lot of work, money and effort went into it. The question is WHY.

RomanChariot

Quote from: Rockraven on October 24, 2018, 05:04:41 AM
I look at shit like this and realize that a lot of work, money and effort went into it. The question is WHY.

When I first read your post I read "I took a" instead of "I look at" and the first part still made sense.

CaminoRacer

Quote from: RomanChariot on October 24, 2018, 08:51:15 AM
When I first read your post I read "I took a" instead of "I look at" and the first part still made sense.

LOL
2020 BMW 330i, 1969 El Camino, 2017 Bolt EV

Payman

Quote from: RomanChariot on October 24, 2018, 08:51:15 AM

:lol: