Citroen Ami - ultra basic 48V EV

Started by Laconian, December 24, 2020, 11:46:19 AM

Laconian

Derp derp derp, here's the Citroen Ami, the new French electric VSP (permit-less vehicle)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUEKtOGmpVI

6000 euros is actually pretty good for this class of car. A new internal combustion VSP is around 10-15 grand. This type of vehicle is generally loud, slow, and overall just kind of crap.

It's the Raspberry Pi of cars. LOL
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

cawimmer430

For a pure city car this is actually ideal. The design could be a little nicer, though.

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

Laconian

Quote from: cawimmer430 on December 24, 2020, 12:15:11 PM
For a pure city car this is actually ideal. The design could be a little nicer, though.

This specific spec looks fantastic for car sharing, but nobody's going to want that kind of prison-grade luxury for themselves. I wonder how it would look with the options.
Kia EV6 GT-Line / MX-5 RF 6MT

cawimmer430

Quote from: Laconian on December 24, 2020, 12:18:57 PM
This specific spec looks fantastic for car sharing, but nobody's going to want that kind of prison-grade luxury for themselves. I wonder how it would look with the options.

I realize that private ownership might actually be banned in the future, but the idea of sharing a car with someone just doesn't go well with me. Mainly because I like to keep stuff which I need all the time in my car (tripods, light tripods etc.) and of course then there's the hygiene issue. Some people are just slobs, smell and are greasy... and you're forced to use a car with them... oh my god....  :tounge:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie