Genesis GV70

Started by 2o6, October 28, 2020, 06:33:51 PM

2o6

This is a very good looking car inside and out.

shp4man

It is a nice dash design.

MX793

There's a hint of Porsche 928 in the C/D pillar.
Needs more Jiggawatts

2016 Ford Mustang GTPP / 2011 Toyota Rav4 Base AWD / 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS
1992 Nissan 240SX Fastback / 2004 Mazda Mazda3s / 2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium / 2007 Suzuki GSF1250SA Bandit / 2006 VW Jetta 2.5

FoMoJo

Very nice.  Some unique touches.
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

CaminoRacer

Not sure about the rear pillar but everything else looks great. I like the two spoke steering wheel, perfect for highway cruising
2020 BMW 330i, 1969 El Camino, 2017 Bolt EV

Gotta-Qik-C7

2014 C7 Vert, 2002 Silverado, 2005 Road Glide

FoMoJo

Quote from: CaminoRacer on October 28, 2020, 06:41:04 PM
Not sure about the rear pillar but everything else looks great. I like the two spoke steering wheel, perfect for highway cruising
I think that it enhances the design.  Immediately caught my eye.
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein

Raza

I like it a lot, actually.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PM
It's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

Gotta-Qik-C7

2014 C7 Vert, 2002 Silverado, 2005 Road Glide

veeman

Hyundai/Kia/Genesis are knocking it outta the park with their new models.  Palisade/Telluride are winning all comparison tests and this car is beautiful. 

Morris Minor

Quote from: veeman on October 30, 2020, 08:44:04 AM
Hyundai/Kia/Genesis are knocking it outta the park with their new models.  Palisade/Telluride are winning all comparison tests and this car is beautiful. 
Genesis is stepping into the gaping void that was left when Infiniti decided to switch to products fit only for airport car rental fleets.
And they're doing a brilliant job.

The steering wheel design is a bit of an acquired taste, but it will probably grow on me
⏤  '10 G37 | '21 CX-5 GT Reserve  ⏤
''Simplicity is Complexity Resolved'' - Constantin Brâncuși

cawimmer430

The exterior is kind of weird looking at the front, but by far it looks better than the sedan.

Stunning interior on the other hand.  :wub:
-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

FoMoJo

Quote from: cawimmer430 on November 04, 2020, 06:53:43 AM
The exterior is kind of weird looking at the front, but by far it looks better than the sedan.

Stunning interior on the other hand.  :wub:
I agree, the grille seems a bit too distracting.  However, the interior is quite well done.

Payman

Yeah, I like this. A little jarring at first, but everything falls into place with each new viewing.

Morris Minor

Someone who lives around here has a G90; I've seen it a couple of times. It's knockout good-looking. In a parking lot you'd skirt round every Mercedes & BMW to go and take a closer look.
⏤  '10 G37 | '21 CX-5 GT Reserve  ⏤
''Simplicity is Complexity Resolved'' - Constantin Brâncuși