Mercedes-Maybach Vision 6 Concept - in Munich!

Started by cawimmer430, July 17, 2019, 11:22:31 AM

cawimmer430

Saw this today at the small Mercedes-Benz showroom at the Odeonsplatz in downton Munich. The absolutely stunning Mercedes-Maybach Vision 6 Concept!

One word: WOW!!!

Sadly it was sealed off so I could not take any shots from the rear. I had to go outside and shoot through the windows, which means plenty of reflections (aka terrible pics).  Enjoy my snapshots! It's such a beautiful concept. They need to make this!!! :cheers:

-2018 Mercedes-Benz A250 AMG Line (W177)

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de
www.facebook.com/wimmerfotografie

giant_mtb

cawimmer430

Quote from: giant_mtb on July 17, 2019, 11:24:46 AM
Those wheels are retarded, but sure.

It's an electric car, so from the looks of it I wonder if those wheels somehow illuminate... :lol:

They do look great in person. The whole car looks stunning up close.

It was also insured for 3 million Euros for the few days that it's on display here!!!

WIMMER FOTOGRAFIE - Professional Automotive Photography based in Munich, Germany
www.wimmerfotografie.de

FoMoJo

The grille is a little off-putting but, otherwise, very sleek. 
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

12,000 RPM

We are living in a new gilded age, so sure, why not.
Protecctor of the Atmospheric Engine #TheyLiedToUs

cawimmer430

Press photos from 2016. I love it. It's a nod to the gigantic inline-8 land yachts of the 1930s.  :mrcool:

www.wimmerfotografie.de

SJ_GTI

I can appreciate the design. If/When they make a Great Gatsby 2049 movie they can use this.

RomanChariot

It won't look quite as cool when the government mandates on of these on the back.

Raza

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
If you can read this, you're too close

2006 BMW Z4 3.0i
http://accelerationtherapy.squarespace.com/   @accelerationdoc
Quote from: the Teuton on October 05, 2009, 03:53:18 PM
It's impossible to argue with Raza. He wins. Period. End of discussion.

FoMoJo

Quote from: cawimmer430 on July 17, 2019, 06:09:50 PM
Press photos from 2016. I love it. It's a nod to the gigantic inline-8 land yachts of the 1930s.  :mrcool:

Suggestions of the Bugatti Type 51 Coupe.
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

Submariner

2010 G-550  //  2019 GLS-550

CaminoRacer

I think it's dope. The interior looks like a futuristic strip club or something, though.
2020 BMW 330i, 1969 El Camino, 2017 Bolt EV

CaminoRacer

2020 BMW 330i, 1969 El Camino, 2017 Bolt EV

cawimmer430

Regarding a possible V16 or V24 engine, engineers flirted with the idea of equipping the original Maybach concept from 1997 with a V24 engine. For obvious reasons the idea was canned.

www.wimmerfotografie.de