Odyssey of the Odyssey

Started by AutobahnSHO, November 27, 2017, 01:08:21 PM

FoMoJo

Looks good.  Black is a better colour for it.
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." ~ Albert Einstein
"As the saying goes, when you mix science and politics, you get politics."

AutobahnSHO

Quote from: FoMoJo on January 29, 2020, 06:28:05 PM
Looks good.  Black is a better colour for it.

I just hope it stays clean- I've washed my car maybe 5 times the last 5 years???....

This van needs some TLC, it's got some nasty big scratches on both sides.
Will

veeman

Quote from: AutobahnSHO on January 30, 2020, 06:01:44 PM
I just hope it stays clean- I've washed my car maybe 5 times the last 5 years???....

This van needs some TLC, it's got some nasty big scratches on both sides.

The need to constantly wash black colored cars I don't buy.  I washed my black beetle in the three years I owned it maybe three times.  Sure it looked awesome and sparkled when it was washed but the rest of the time it looked fine too.  No one ever fingerprinted "wash me" on my car.  In the winter I even appreciated it's dusty look patina. 

AutobahnSHO

Quote from: veeman on January 31, 2020, 10:11:28 AM
In the winter I even appreciated it's dusty look patina. 

:lol:

Realized we don't have headphones for the DVD player. Some knockoffs are under $20 each, and there are wire headphone jacks in the 3rd row. I forgot all about the weird "infrared wireless headphones" (I bought a DVD for the Toyota van I had 2009-divorce (2013))...
Will

AutobahnSHO

Aaaaand rear tire was losing air. Stupid nail, always too close to the sidewall to plug. :cry:

Turns out that was a "Douglas" brand tire when the others were Cooper grand touring CS5 something or others.

Now they all match but that one tire has a bit of tread more than the others. :confused:  Not super lots. Just a bit.
Will